Honored Contributor
An acquaintance of mine is selling it. It's a skin care line.
Regular Contributor

Never heard of it but now I will have to google it just to see!

Honored Contributor

Nope. My cousin sells it. It's a multi-level marketing plan and it's pricey. Check out reviews online, they aren't very stellar - pretty evenly split.

Regular Contributor
On 7/22/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said:

Nope. My cousin sells it. It's a multi-level marketing plan and it's pricey. Check out reviews online, they aren't very stellar.

Hmm, thanks for the heads up.

Esteemed Contributor

I know someone who has sold it. In my book, too expensive.

Cogito ergo sum
Super Contributor

My best friend's brother-in-law is (or was) selling it. I looked up the ingredients and nothing made my jaw drop. And like JLF said, the reviews are pretty evenly split (like with most things). Maybe she could give you some samples to see if it works for you?

Honored Contributor

This is what Paula's website says about Nerium. She lists weaknesses only and no positives. I've never seen that in any other review. There's more to read if you go to PC website and click on the product name. I didn't want to cut and paste the entire review because it's very long.

Weaknesses: Expensive; anti-wrinkle results not supported by substantiated research; product ingredient list does not follow FDA guidelines for ingredient disclosure (sorry, trade name mixtures are not allowed); "key" ingredient oleander leaf is a skin irritant; the formula pales when compared to today's best serums.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the info!

Super Contributor

If you are really interested in it, your friend can have a 5 day sample sent to you. One of my family members is selling it and had a 5 day sample sent to me. I really didn't like it, totally dried out my skin, and my skin is combo/oily. There was also a lot of pressure to sell (free bottles!) and if you sign up for auto-delivery (cheaper cost!) you can't skip a month or adjust delivery times and there are lots of complaints online that cancelation is virtually impossible.

My family member claims miraculous results, but she's honestly the only one who sees them. Her before and after pictures look identical to me.