Frequent Contributor

I have heard only good things about this product and I want to purchase, just not sure what scent to get.....any suggestions?

Honored Contributor
Heaven Scent is a good one , a little powdery, and I like Royal Flush which is the stronger of the two. The original is a lemon like scent.
Honored Contributor

We use the original and its a nice not over powering scent

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Frequent Contributor

They have a package with all 5 scents. Good place to start.

Contributor

I got the four pack of different scents and while I didn't NOT like any, my personal favorite is the Original. Definitely get a multi pack of different scents so you can see for yourself. None is overpowering in the least and I would have been fine with any so far. BTW, it really does work!

Respected Contributor

I would also suggest getting a trial pack of different scents. I like it.

Respected Contributor

Love this product! I have the original scent. When I bought it, it came with a sampler bottle that I carry in my handbag. It comes in handy when you're a guest or in public restrooms.

I ordered the Christmas scent that comes with 3 sampler sprays. It should be arriving this week.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Frequent Contributor
Royal Flush! Hahaha! I add them together when I get low in the big bottle!!!! Love!
Honored Contributor

I have the one called No. 2. LOL I really like this stuff. It's silly bit it really works.

The names crack me up. I love the men's one called Trap a Cr~ap.

Regular Contributor

I found a Dupe for this at Wal-Mart that works Great! It is called "Magic" odor eliminator. It is not over powering and it WORKS!! Cost is under $5.00. I keep one in my purse, my office, and at home. Good Luck.