Trusted Contributor

Too Faced Boudoir Eyes palette on Crowd Savings today

If you're signed up for e-mails from Crowd Savings, you should receive this deal offer. It doesn't mention Too Faced anywhere, but take a close look at the palette and compare it with the photo on the Too Faced website. It's exactly the same, so I assume this is some major over production error or something.

Anyway, it's $8 on Crowd Savings, $36 on the Too Faced website.

Contributor

Re: Too Faced Boudoir Eyes palette on Crowd Savings today

Hi, have you ever purchased through them? If so, how long does shipping usually take? This deal seams almost too good to be true. The pic is of a too faced palette for sure.
Contributor

I purchased this so it remains to be if it is authentic or not. I figured for $7.20 and free shipping there's not much to lose. I got 10% off too with a code I found on retailmenot
Super Contributor

I love this palette and wear it a lot. That price seems a little unbelievable but if it is authentic, it's a steal at that price.

Respected Contributor

I ordered it. Thanks for the info. I will let you gals know about it after I get it.

Contributor

Can you tell me the code that you used?
Respected Contributor

Has anyone ordered from this site before? Is it reputable???????
Trusted Contributor

FUTURE, I have mainly purchased restaurant deals through them. Recently, I purchased one and got there to find the restaurant had recently gone out of business. Crowd Savings issued me a merchandise credit, which was fine with me, so I used it today on this palette.

No way to know if this is authentic or not until we get it, I suppose. I have the Too Faced Naked Eye, Natural Eye, and Matte Eye palettes, so I think I will be able to tell.

Respected Contributor

They just automatically send it, correct?
Trusted Contributor

Yes, but it could take 2-4 weeks, according to the e-mail I received. I will post as soon as I receive it and try it out.