Honored Contributor

Paula's choice 15% off everything + free ship

I know a few people were asking when the next sitewide sale would be so there ya go!

Respected Contributor

Re: Paula's choice 15% off everything + free ship

That was nice HappyDaze!

I just recently picked up her Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid exfoliant at the Dermstore with their 20% sale, free s&h to add to my Skinn regimin, I just started using the BHA liquid last week so I dont have any review on it yet. It doesnt break me out tho, thats a good thing! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

(I also bought some Bamboo brand shampoo there to make my hair shine and wow, it is a nice 'poo! Very nice, I'm impressed)

Super Contributor

Thanks HappyDaze!

Super Contributor

Hi, I went to her site, it still shows the sale on cleansers and toners. Is the sale you mention an upcoming one?

Honored Contributor

HD, the 25 percent off cleansers and toners is this month's sale and is still on. The 15 percent off and free shipping is an insider promo via e-mail and is good for only one use.

I did call to see whether I can combine the two, and CS said yes.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

On 7/21/2014 pdxlalesley said:

Hi, I went to her site, it still shows the sale on cleansers and toners. Is the sale you mention an upcoming one?

I don't want to get poofed posting the code but if you go to retailmenot.com it is there. It is only good for 5 days starting today, july 21.

Honored Contributor

On 7/21/2014 HappyDaze said:

I know a few people were asking when the next sitewide sale would be so there ya go!

I was one of the people waiting for a sale on everything. So glad to see an email in my inbox from PC this morning announcing the sale. I was getting low on a few products. I just placed my order.

Honored Contributor

On 7/21/2014 wilma said:

I was one of the people waiting for a sale on everything. So glad to see an email in my inbox from PC this morning announcing the sale. I was getting low on a few products. I just placed my order.

I'm glad you got the email and just in time, it sounds like! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Super Contributor

On 7/21/2014 pdxlalesley said:

I don't want to get poofed posting the code but if you go to retailmenot.com it is there. It is only good for 5 days starting today, july 21.

Thank you for that info, I have not used retailmenot before, but I got the code and went to PC and got my BHA9 that I'm almost out of, yeah 15%off! Thanks again.

Super Contributor

I got the email but missed the free shipping part. I'm off to look. ThanksSmiley Happy

Edited to add - I got my mascara for 15% off with free shipping. Yay!!!