Regular Contributor
What is the difference? Why do you use one over the other or both?
Regular Contributor
Nobody has an opinion? That's hard to believe!
Respected Contributor

Years ago I tried Stivectin but saw really no visible results. I have been using Skinn for almost 2 years now and it has really helped control my dry skin. My skin has been dry all of my life and just about anything that I could afford did not help. My skin stays hydrated with Collagenesis line. I do not use a specific neck product; just use my moisturizer.

Respected Contributor

StriVectin is very expensive and doesn't do any more for my skin than either SKINN or ASDM products that sell for much less. I use less product with these 2 skin care companies. I have not tried this new version of StriVectin and maybe it works better. As always, it's your opinion that counts. What works for me may not work for you.

Valued Contributor
On 7/21/2014 Tricolor said:

Years ago I tried Stivectin but saw really no visible results. I have been using Skinn for almost 2 years now and it has really helped control my dry skin. My skin has been dry all of my life and just about anything that I could afford did not help. My skin stays hydrated with Collagenesis line. I do not use a specific neck product; just use my moisturizer.

Same here! I also tried Stivectin about a year or so ago. Absolutely nothing! no results, could have just used water! Then first part of this year I decided to try Skinn after watching a few of his shows. Loved the price too! Great values & doesnt break the bank! Anyway right away I started noticing a difference in my skin with Skinn products! I also use the Collagenesis line & it is my favorite! And I never really thought cleansers were a big deal till I tried his am/pm cleansers! WOW what a difference! Anyway I guess you can tell I am sold on his line! He has a whole weekend coming up of specials! I am excited to see what new stuff & kits they will have available! Oh and you can get a lot of stuff from him for what you would have to pay for the 3 piece Strivectin TSV! And I know his stuff really works!

Esteemed Contributor

StriVectin is super expensive, Skinn super cheap. No results with either.

Honored Contributor

Strivectin equals just paying for the name.

Trusted Contributor

I see another poster had the same experience as me -

Strivectin has offered trial kits in the past, and the two times I purchased and used, it did absolutely nothing for my skin.

I use Skinn products and love them, and have seen an actual difference in my skin after using, specifically the Collegenisis line.

Contributor

You can find these products for way less at Marshalls & TJ Maxx.

Super Contributor
On 7/21/2014 bill09 said:

You can find these products for way less at Marshalls & TJ Maxx.

I have never seen SKINN sold at either of these stores - anyone else? As to OP's question, I won't bore you by restating everything that other posters have already said. I've used both of these lines, and can tell you that IMHO, there is no comparison in performance or value - SKINN is the hands down winner!