Trusted Contributor

Peter Thomas Roth Vit C Brightenig Sleeping Mask

I purchased this some time ago from Sephora since I had a credit there. I wasn't really expecting much from this since I had tried other PTR products with no results. But boy was I surprised. After using this for a month, I can honestly say that my 61 year old skin has a brigtness to it that I don't remember seeing in recent years. I apply it every night before bedtime as a moisturizer and leave on overnight. I know it says to use 2-3 times a week, but I've been using every night. It hasn't done anything to soften the lines, but it has done a lot for the clarity and brightness of my face. Now my question..............on PTR's website, under the description for this product it says "Exclusively available at Sephora". However, I found this product on Amazon for cheaper. Is the Amazon product not authentic since PTR's website says exclusive to Sephora? Since it's not a cheap product, obviously I would rather purchase from Amazon....but not if it's not authentic.

Super Contributor

Re: Peter Thomas Roth Vit C Brightenig Sleeping Mask

With Amazon, the answer could be yes or no. Anyone can sell on Amazon, so like eBay, you have to look at the feedback on the seller and the number of transactions they've had on Amazon. People and companies can sometimes get authentic products that are sold exclusively at one retail outlet and then sell on eBay or amazon.

Trusted Contributor

On 7/21/2014 cassiem said:

With Amazon, the answer could be yes or no. Anyone can sell on Amazon, so like eBay, you have to look at the feedback on the seller and the number of transactions they've had on Amazon. People and companies can sometimes get authentic products that are sold exclusively at one retail outlet and then sell on eBay or amazon.

Thanks cassiem............that makes sense! I will go look at the feedback for the seller and then determine if I should buy from Amazon. :-)

Regular Contributor

I would love to try the Vitamin C Mask NiteStar but I have very sensitive skin. Is this a gentle formulation? I am currently not using any Vitamin C but really want to but am leery of irritation. Thanks for any answers you can give me.

“Memory is a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose.”