Respected Contributor

Dark Brown Hair ,Dark Brown Eyes,Med Olive Skin Tone What Color Blush Do You Wear Most?

Hi Everyone, I think I have finally found the best blush color for my skin tone and it is Rose Blush and Lipstick. After thinking peachy pink was my color for years I was reading a magazine and they mentioned rose color blush and lipstick for med olive skin tone and they were right. Peachypink tones just go orange on my skin. What colors work best for you with the same skin tone?

Frequent Contributor

Re: Dark Brown Hair ,Dark Brown Eyes,Med Olive Skin Tone What Color Blush Do You Wear Most?

Hello Butterfly12, I have very similar skintone to yours. For reference I wear NC37 mixed with NC40 in MAC. Bobbi Brown 4.5 Warm Natural and Clinique Even Better Compact Makeup in 8 Golden Neutral. I actually love peachy brown lipsticks, but haven't found one that I really like. The same goes for blush. I would love to find a good matte peach/apricot shade but I haven't tried any I like. I have Hervana by Benefit that I have been wearing lately that I enjoy but it is pink.

Honored Contributor

Re: Dark Brown Hair ,Dark Brown Eyes,Med Olive Skin Tone What Color Blush Do You Wear Most?

I love Coral tones on my skin-my hair however is highlighted and has lots of reddish/golden tones to it so corals look really good on me, but they are true corals. I also like Rose tones on me as well. The coral blush that I use most often is Calypso Coral by Bobbi Brown and also Golden Apricot by Laura Geller-both of these compliment my skintones perfectly. I just started wearing Mandarin Pop by Estee Lauder on my lips-very pretty and sheer,but would like to experiment with more coral lip colors!!!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

On 7/20/2014 MammaPooh said:

Hello Butterfly12, I have very similar skintone to yours. For reference I wear NC37 mixed with NC40 in MAC. Bobbi Brown 4.5 Warm Natural and Clinique Even Better Compact Makeup in 8 Golden Neutral. I actually love peachy brown lipsticks, but haven't found one that I really like. The same goes for blush. I would love to find a good matte peach/apricot shade but I haven't tried any I like. I have Hervana by Benefit that I have been wearing lately that I enjoy but it is pink.

MakeupGeek on you tube is a makeup artist and just came out with her line of blushes and she has some matt ones in peach color everyone is raving about them. Same size as Mac blushes but way cheaper. Her blushes are $9.00 a piece. I have some of her eyeshadows that I love.