Honored Contributor

WHY DID MY SKINN POST GET POOFED?

I always start a post when skinn is in town and never once had it deleted-why now?{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Trusted Contributor

Re: WHY DID MY SKINN POST GET POOFED?

It seems some ""webbies"" are more poof happy that others tend to be. I'd try re-phrasing it (so you can't be faulted for re-posting a deleted post) and then posting another at a different time of day. I'm assuming they keep the same shifts so posting at a different time might help avoid the ""poof happy"" webbie. Hope that makes sense.

I always look forward to your Skinn notifications as I don't get Shop on TV here and never remember to check Shop's program schedule. I always appreciate you giving us a heads up.

Don't understand why you had an issue this time either ...............

Frequent Contributor

I was looking forward to it too, as I'm switching from Philosophy products (quality no longer up to par) and wanted to see the Skinn products.

Do the "webbies" ever reply, or are they just acting as android monitors?

Respected Contributor

That's strange! We always post
Frequent Contributor

Maybe the posting police don't want to have any positive comments posted about the ""competition"". Dimitri & his products have become very popular.

Honored Contributor

I'm telling ya........a whole FLOCK of chickens are seeking vengeance...........

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

I don't know but I would imagine because the post promotes some heavy competition for QVC. Many of us love Skinn and Dimitri and we wait like the Wen people wait for him to come on. Then we practically camp out for everyone of his shows. After all he is imformative and entertaining. Personally except for Dr. Dense Hydroshield, which I still use, he has the best skin care I have every tried and it is not hundreds of dollars.

Frequent Contributor

On 7/20/2014 conlt said:

I don't know but I would imagine because the post promotes some heavy competition for QVC. Many of us love Skinn and Dimitri and we wait like the Wen people wait for him to come on. Then we practically camp out for everyone of his shows. After all he is imformative and entertaining. Personally except for Dr. Dense Hydroshield, which I still use, he has the best skin care I have every tried and it is not hundreds of dollars.

Can hardly wait to try the Skinn products!!!!! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Contributor

Any info on the Skinn TTV's this weekend???

Frequent Contributor

I didn't see the post that was deleted, but there are so many posts that promote so many products of QVC competitors. I guess I don't recognize what might be the line that some of the QVC web people don't want us to cross. (And yes, I get it that different "webbies" are not consistent in their standards.) {#emotions_dlg.unsure}