Trusted Contributor

100% EMANI VEGAN MAKEUP PRODUCTS ON SHOPHQ

For you ladies who are into natural products, I just saw a commercial for this vegan makeup, which I don't believe has been presented yet but the products are listed on their website. I have 3 items in my cart and today is the last day for 6 easy pays. After reading the descriptions they sound good but I'd like to see the presentations before ordering. The more natural ingredients the better. I sure hope it works. I just checked the program guide for next week but it looks like Skinn will be on all week. I love dimitri and his products but lately I've been getting many defective products mostly due to packaging, cleansers with defective pumps that don't work, makeup in bottles that squirted all over and a large Dermapeal jar that's so hard it is like hard wax! And that's my favorite. I think I'm going to call his company on Monday to let them know.
Super Contributor

Re: 100% EMANI VEGAN MAKEUP PRODUCTS ON SHOPHQ

I also purchased the large jar of dermappeal but I like the "hard wax", lol Usually the jars are too emollient or I should say too "oily" for my liking. The "hard wax" texture is closer to how the product was when it was initially introduced. Anyway, I do agree with you about the defective packaging of his products...I've had my fair share of them. The new Emani line has piqued by interest but I'll wait until I can see them presented before I take the plunge. The first show is on the 22nd of this month.

Trusted Contributor

I've never received a jar of dermapeal that hard. You can't even scoop it out. I scraped my fingernail over it but it's not something I plan on doing! Thanks for the info on when the Emani will be presented, that's also when I'll make my decision.
Super Contributor

I received the collagenisis bottles...the one you shake up. The plastic cap that you NEED to have on it to shake it up after dispensing the powder cracked, and now the whole bottle leaks. I am returning. Sometimes good packaging is a good thing!

Thanks to the OP for posting about this new line of makeup.

Michelle

Valued Contributor

I have used Emani blush and lip glosses before. Love them!

Respected Contributor

These look nice. Great prices as well . Will think about trying in the future.
Respected Contributor

I went to her website. I like that she breaks down the products by your skintone.