Honored Contributor

are you kidding me, suzanne??

This is the 2nd time I have seen Suzanne Somers on Shop HQ. The first time I actually have seen her organic line which is rather pricey. But, what really caught my attention was her Face Master. There is no way that machine is what Suzanne used on her face. Face lift is more like it and I am not really knocking it but I hate when these vendors lie. Suzanne is older than me or close to it. I have to give her credit because she really is in excellent shape and for knowing how to make money and lots of it so she can go under the knife.

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

Re: are you kidding me, suzanne??

When she's on I always notice the heavy filter they use on the camera. The faces actually look blurred.

Respected Contributor

I know, right? She's very beautiful, but I'm sure these vendors must use surgery to look that gorgeous. If not, well....then it's magical.Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

Like an old Doris Day movie. One of the worst shocks of my life was looking into the bathroom mirror after having my eye surgery.
Honored Contributor

And Adrienne is almost the same age as Mary, her "oldest" model...............

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Frequent Contributor

When there is a close up you can see she has the neck of a 65 year old, so she did not have that done, which she is truthful about. I feel she may have had fillers but not surgery, I think she's lucky to have good genes as well as never having smoked.
Honored Contributor

Suzanne has admitted on talk shows she does use fillers.

Honored Contributor

I don't think she has had surgery. Look at her face compared to someone who has and you will see that she does have an older look. If she had had surgery she surely would have sprung for the extra to fix her neck!! Those who have had surgeries have smooth stretched looking skin. I attribute my lack of major wrinkles and the jowels I had being now nearly nonexistent to the facemaster.

Esteemed Contributor

On 7/20/2014 Desertdi said:

And Adrienne is almost the same age as Mary, her "oldest" model...............

I think Adrienne uses a really good doc...I think she looks amazing. She's a hard selling personality...so only watch doses of her, cuz after awhile she's a bit much. Tried her line before I went to Dr D's product. None of Adrienne's stuff worked well for me.

As for Suzanne...she's not on of my favorites. I used to like watching her w/ Colleen, but I won't watch her now. If you see a picture of her in natural light...she does not look like she's had a lot of work done. I think genes, no smoking and maybe her face master worked for her. But she's not getting a dime from me.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Respected Contributor

Suzanne's face has changed so much recently she looks nothing like herself. What ever she is using is altering her appearance.

We all know that Adrienne has not had any surgery on her face. Her cosmetics are what make her look like that. Yeah and if you believe that I have some ocean front property to sell you for $10.00 an acre.

I think they use a LOT of glue to cover the wrinkles in the neck, hands and face. AND their are bands that can tighten the face too.

Don't worry, be Happy!