Honored Contributor

Wow-Received a Sample of Trish McEvoy's BB Cream and tried it!!!!!!!

It is so nice and it really did control my oily tzone all day, however at 85.00 it is very very pricey!!!!!!!Anyone using this regularly?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Wow-Received a Sample of Trish McEvoy's BB Cream and tried it!!!!!!!

I use it regularly. I just bought some at HSN for $49. I use just a little so the BB lasts a long time. I also use her face serum. Together they have helped get rid of some of my brown spots. I love the stuff.
Respected Contributor

I am using it every day right now. I like it, but agree that it is too expensive. I'm using down a stash, and will just move on to the next thing. I won't buy it again.

Respected Contributor

I got a very generous sample from the TM counter. Still like Boscia better and it is also physical SPF.
Honored Contributor

Anyone love Bobbi Brown's CC Cream?

Honored Contributor

On 7/19/2014 2zbeach said: I use it regularly. I just bought some at HSN for $49. I use just a little so the BB lasts a long time. I also use her face serum. Together they have helped get rid of some of my brown spots. I love the stuff.

I use it often. I also bought a new one when it was on HSN for $49. recently. (free shipping too)

Honored Contributor

*gulp* $85 IS pricey! How many ounces do you get?

Super Contributor

On 7/19/2014 JMFINLEY001 said:

Anyone love Bobbi Brown's CC Cream?

I like it quite a bit, but I am also looking at trying some others. I'll need more moisture in the winter. I actually really like the Best Face Forward by Paula's Choice too. I tried the resist foundation in a sample and I am not sure I like it enough to buy it. I could kind of feel the talc - but it has a nice ingredient deck.

Regular Contributor

I really like TM BB Cream; however, until she changes the chemical sunscreens to physical I won't use it anymore. I went on to IT CC Cream but still like the finish and such of Trish's. I do wish Trish would take the parabens and chemical sunscreens out of her products. I think her products give such a nice, polished finish. Love the planners.

Esteemed Contributor

I've watched and been eager to try her CC cream, but I just refuse to pay $85. for it. I haven't bought her Planners either b/c she won't put any CC cream in it. I've tried and liked her Eye base, pencil blush. Had to return her Smokey Eye as her gel pencil ran all over and so did the cream shadow. I'll buy more from Bobbi Brown until she comes down in price. That may be never - supply and demand and people are paying.