Esteemed Contributor

Does anyone know what Andrew Lessman's ts for tonight will be..............

TIA

Occasional Contributor

Re: Does anyone know what Andrew Lessman's ts for tonight will be..............

Essential 1 Multivitamin

Respected Contributor

He sure has a lot of vitamins. Do people really take all those? How do you even know what you need. I thought a multi-vitamin would be good enough.

Super Contributor

Does anybody take this? And???

I'm kind of overwhelmed by the choices he has available. I did get his Hair/Skin/Nails stuff last time, and I think I have Spendable Kash, so I'd like to get something else that's "good" for me.

I was also eyeing the fish oil and the turmeric -- anyone have experience with either of those?

Thanks.

Honored Contributor

I have taken his Omega 3 fish oil for years. No fishy after taste or upset stomach. I just started taking his Turmeric so can't say much about it. I also have his Vein Support, CoQ10 both forms, Krill Oil, Essential 1, Glucosamine/Chondroitin, Eye Support, D3, Evening Primrose Oil, Ultimate Friendly Flora. Play their spin to win game to see if you can win a 15% off coupon. Mr. Rebates has a code for $10 off a $50 order.

Respected Contributor

On 7/19/2014 jobeegirl said:

Essential 1 Multivitamin

Well, if it is a better price than he had just a few days ago on this, I will try and remember to get the special price. The bottle just showed up yesterday, and the price was $89.90 for 360 caps. That was the biggest bottle he had on that show. Wonder if this is the TS they will be offered in a larger bottle?

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Respected Contributor

I thought the multivitamin was the showstopper, and that is something different than the value of the day.

Super Contributor

On 7/19/2014 Nightowlz said:

I have taken his Omega 3 fish oil for years. No fishy after taste or upset stomach. I just started taking his Turmeric so can't say much about it. I also have his Vein Support, CoQ10 both forms, Krill Oil, Essential 1, Glucosamine/Chondroitin, Eye Support, D3, Evening Primrose Oil, Ultimate Friendly Flora. Play their spin to win game to see if you can win a 15% off coupon. Mr. Rebates has a code for $10 off a $50 order.

Sooooo, I think we can safely assume you're happy with his products? :-)

Turmeric has gotten so much buzz lately. It's almost a panacea -- almost! They're doing studies on so many conditions, using Turmeric. My best friend's sister said it's the first thing she tried that helped her arthritis. I tried it, didn't see much, but didn't really give it a fair trial.

Thanks for the report! And I've never used Mr. Rebates, but you all talk about it frequently -- I'll check it out. ;-)

ETA -- I thought krill and fish oils provided essentially the same benefits -- no?

Honored Contributor

On 7/19/2014 MarenSeattle said:
On 7/19/2014 Nightowlz said:

Sooooo, I think we can safely assume you're happy with his products? :-)

Turmeric has gotten so much buzz lately. It's almost a panacea -- almost! They're doing studies on so many conditions, using Turmeric. My best friend's sister said it's the first thing she tried that helped her arthritis. I tried it, didn't see much, but didn't really give it a fair trial.

Thanks for the report! And I've never used Mr. Rebates, but you all talk about it frequently -- I'll check it out. ;-)

ETA -- I thought krill and fish oils provided essentially the same benefits -- no?

Yes love his vitamins. Have been taking some since he was on Q. I like they are not full of additives that we don't need. I guess Krill is supposed to be better. It should be it costs more money. LOL!!! If you shop online it's worth it to use Mr. Rebates. I thought it was probably a scam a first but it's not. A dollar here & there really add up. The rebates on Andrew's products are more since they cost more.

Honored Contributor

On 7/19/2014 Mistic said:
On 7/19/2014 jobeegirl said:

Essential 1 Multivitamin

Well, if it is a better price than he had just a few days ago on this, I will try and remember to get the special price. The bottle just showed up yesterday, and the price was $89.90 for 360 caps. That was the biggest bottle he had on that show. Wonder if this is the TS they will be offered in a larger bottle?

I paid around that price last year when I bought them but you get more capsules. I can't remember how many as I already threw away the larger bottle. My order summary does not show how many capsules. When I bought them last year I still had some left so I have enough to last until this time next year so I may pass. Use the $10 off coupon on Mr. Rebates but you have to order before midnight. The TS product & price will be up before midnight so you can order it. You don't have to use Mr. Rebates if you don't want to & you can still use the coupon code.