Contributor
She is such an adorable little girl and has been such a trooper. It would be so hard for me to resist kissing her little head if I was there! None of my kitties would be so good doing so much "promotional" work. Hopefully my girls aren't jealous of me adoring another kitty so much :-)
Honored Contributor

I just ordered the Gund version from Amazon. Maybe it will be a gift!!

Super Contributor
I love Grumpy Cat too, she is so adorable! I can't wait for her movie Smiley Happy
Super Contributor

I read that she was actually born ""deformed."" I guess the others in her litter were OK but her face is much different than most cats. I can't remember if there were other defects involved. I'm not sure if the defect effected her personality. I hope they don't sedate her for her personal appearances but she certainly does not act like most cats would under such circumstances. Most cats don't sit in one place for more than a few minutes if they are not napping or watching something interesting.

Contributor
Her appearance is in part due to her dwarfism. Just like in humans, perhaps it impacts how her joints feel on a day to day basis. They also have one of her litter mates, a brother. He has different coloring (tuxi) but apparently has the "grumpy" personality. I think his name is Pokey. He is cute, but not write as photogenic as his sister. They both seems to be pretty mellow. My hope is she is not sedated-that would be a shame to drug her just to make promotional appearances! I just like to think of her personality being a perfect juxtaposition to her "online personality". :-)
Super Contributor

I don't think she looks grumpy at all, too cute. She is very spoiled and very happy!

Honored Contributor

I tried to find out. Does the stuffed animal SAY things, or does it just have the discs you hang on the collar?

Honored Contributor

Darling little cat........but my gigantic Maine Coon would think it's a toy (!)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Super Contributor

Honored Contributor

I love Grumpy Cat too. She has an Official Facebook Page and Website!!

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller