Regular Contributor

I love IT Bye Bye Undereye, it's the best concealer I've ever used. I also love a few of the lipstick stains- however, as great as the colors are when they go on, the stain is not the same color, it's more of a fushia which is not flattering on me. Does this happen to everyone or is it "just me?"

Honored Contributor

yes, it happened to me too. Not a good color at all for me and I am one who is not against wearing bright colors, it is just those colors are not flattering on me at all.

Respected Contributor

I love three of the lipstick stains. They don't change color on me.

Respected Contributor
Horrible and frightening color change on me, too. Turned a clownish, unflattering bright fuschia.
Honored Contributor
On 7/19/2014 BellaCarro said: Horrible and frightening color change on me, too. Turned a clownish, unflattering bright fuschia.

Lol, "frightening", yes that is it!

Super Contributor
On 7/19/2014 BellaCarro said: Horrible and frightening color change on me, too. Turned a clownish, unflattering bright fuschia.
Exactly this, and if you aren't ready for it and you catch your reflection in a mirror, it can be quite a surprise. And I hate surprises.
Trusted Contributor

The color changes based on the pH (acidity/alkaline) of your lips, so can be different on different people, or the same people at different times. I prefer a regular color that does not change. The new IT CC Lip serums are getting very good reviews. Are these color changers too?

Contributor

The only things that change on me are the lipstick stains. All of the glosses I have tried stay true to color on me, even the stain glosses.

Respected Contributor
On 7/19/2014 krissie622 said:
Exactly this, and if you aren't ready for it and you catch your reflection in a mirror, it can be quite a surprise. And I hate surprises.

Especially drastic ones on my face!{#emotions_dlg.scared}

Honored Contributor
On 7/19/2014 krissie622 said:

{#emotions_dlg.lol} For real!!

I did that with a change-o type lipgloss one time, it went on so pretty light pink and I didn't look again until I washed my hands in the bathroom after hanging out for awhile and wowza, hello bright neon pink lips! {#emotions_dlg.scared} Never again!