Respected Contributor

Nick Chavez Beauty Thread.

[ Edited ]

Since there's no Nick Chavez sub-forum, someone suggested to start a thread for it until QVC adds one. So thank you for the person who suggested this idea. Smiley Happy

So if any new Nick Chavez products I hear about, I'll just post it in this thread. Or if anyone wants to talk about Nick Chavez products, there's a thread here to do so.

Since it seems not many people know about this (at least I don't think they do), Nick has a new product called the Easy Styler. It's a three in one hair styling tool. It's a hot brush, a flat iron and a curling iron. It also has a low setting and a high setting. It even shuts off after 30 minutes when not in use. So far, it's not being sold separately, but as a kit. It comes with the Velvet Mesquite serum (can be used on skin and hair) and the Velvet Mesquite hairspray. So far, it's not sold on QVC, but it is sold on Nick's website.

Another thing that I would love for Nick to bring to QVC are his nail polish kits. One is the Glam Collection kit, that comes with soft petal pink polish, dark chocolate polish, silver polish and a glittery top coat.

The other is the Pastel Chic kit, that comes with blue polish, lavender polish, misty green polish, raspberry polish and a clear top coat.

Hope people will enjoy posting in this thread. Smiley Happy

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Valued Contributor

Re: Nick Chavez Beauty Thread.

I'd love to see these products offered on QVC, more variety in their beauty offerings would be great!

Trusted Contributor

Nicky is a terrific presenter. Fun to watch, good products.
Honored Contributor

I agree, I use Nick's yucca shampoo, leave in conditioner, and hairspray with argan oil. My hair is fine and I wear it short and I get a great blow out with these products. I would love for the Q to bring his nail polish to the US.

Esteemed Contributor

I saw that Easy Styler when it was on sale for $69. I went back to get it a few days later and it was $162.99{#emotions_dlg.scared}

I do love me some Nick, but I passed at that price. My favorite is his Amazon Infinity Mist.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Esteemed Contributor

I'm glad you finally did this!

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Super Contributor

I love Nick's products. I've been using them since he started on QVC back in the '90's. I've got to check out the Easy Styler. I just wish QVC had him on more often like they use to many years ago. I love Nick and his high energy presentations. He seems like such a sweet guy.
Respected Contributor

Just wanted to let anyone who's interested know that Nick Chavez will be on QVC USA this Wednesday at 1 p.m. ET/10 a.m. PT. One of the items he will be showing is the Velvet Mesquite Serum that can be used on the hair and the skin. Another good thing is that Nick Chavez will be on for a whole hour.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Super Contributor

I'm glad Nick is finally getting some attention here. He has great products. I am amazed at the results I am getting with his Mesquite serum. It leaves my hair with no frizz, lots of body, and lots of shine. I didn't know he had a mesquite hair spray - will definitely try that. I'm also looking at his Yucca shampoo and conditioner. Lots of good reviews for these products.

Thanks NCBandwagon.

Respected Contributor

Some interesting things I just noticed at Nick Chavez' website. Nick has some new items (new to me anyway) that caught my eye, so I'll list some of them below.

~Color-Saver Paraben-Free Conditioner. It says it replenishes the characteristics of young hair and helps protect hair from the elements, thermal appliances, etc.

~Liquid Silk Blow-Out Smoother. It says that it's something that smooths down the frizz in hair and is resistant to humidity. It also says it's safe to use on natural, colored or chemically treated hair. Another thing that I saw is that it says you can let it dry in your hair naturally for a natural look without volume.