Super Contributor

Any opinions?

Do you have a favorite and why?

TIA

Honored Contributor

I have to do some major sniffing of these perfumes the next time I'm in Sephora, which just might be tomorrow. I love the bottles, and I just finished reading some very good reviews of their Midnight Fleur.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Super Contributor
On 7/17/2014 suzyQ3 said:

I have to do some major sniffing of these perfumes the next time I'm in Sephora, which just might be tomorrow. I love the bottles, and I just finished reading some very good reviews of their Midnight Fleur.

I saw those reviews for the Midnight Fleur, as well and I'm sorry I visited the web site. OMGoodness.

Trusted Contributor

I sniffed a couple of them at my local Sephora and found them to be strong and unpleasant. I don't recommend them. Not sure which scents I tried. The bottles are really pretty, however. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor
I tried a squirt at sephora. Starts strong, has a great dry down. Love Mrs. Slatkin's style. Fab hairdo.
Respected Contributor

also a fan of Mrs Slatkin/think she is elegant. i am a fan of midnight fleur - but not so much as a summer fragrance. will use again in the fall.

Respected Contributor

My next fragrance is gonna be Jo Malone. I haven't decided which one to buy yet because I can't stand ""musk"".

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Super Contributor

Tati (youtuber) has reviews on them. She loves them So does Fleur (youtube). The reviews were on the candles.

If you have a Blue Mercury near you, they often have the scents there.

Honored Contributor

I have the NEST room spray in their BEACH scent. It really lingers, but is soft and fresh. I was hoping it would be like BB Beach fragrance, but it is not. But I like it anyway. I also bought the liquid hand soap and hand lotion for the guest bath. The bottles make a nice presentation. I will say though, it may not be a favorite for men. My husband won't use the lotion, probably too perfume like. But more for me!

They are rather pricey. The room spray was 30 bucks. However, it has a regulated spray pump. The spray comes out in nice big doses, but it is a fine, fine spray. It doesn't seem to take much to do the job

I have arthritis, so I appreciate the spray pump.

Honored Contributor

BTW, I bought mine at Neiman Marcus online.