Super Contributor

What are your favorite eye shadows? I'm in a taupe rut. Please post brand/color name.

Regular Contributor
My favorites are the Naked palettes by Urban Decay and Boudoir Eyes by Too Faced. All the colors in those palettes look great with my green eyes! If I do say so myself Smiley Happy
Valued Contributor

Clinique has a great Khaki green palette. The darkest green really enhances my eyes. It's called ""On Safari"".

Super Contributor

I just bought a Smashbox palette for hazel eyes. So far I like it.

Super Contributor

Bobbi brown nudes eyeshadow pallete

Contributor

I just tried the Covert Affair by Bare Escentuals--a nice pale cream color with a mauve. It really made my eyes look more green and bright. My eyes are more ""hazel"" and the color varies with what I wear. This made them more green.

Ellie

Honored Contributor

I am loyal to only one brand (Suzanne Organics) and there is only one quad (ivory, flesh, brown and black) available. But for the most part brown/taupe has always been my go-to.

I'm hoping for purple/violet selection someday.

I never favored a green/olive color for shadow, but loved playing with liners in a green (never blue!).

Super Contributor

It's a smoky eggplant color ... maybe it's Almay. Label is worn off.

Honored Contributor

Taupe, especially with lavender undertones, is a great color for green eyes. Most of my shadows have a purple hue.

Honored Contributor

I like to wear light shades to brighten up my eye area. I have Sandy Gold by Bobbi Brown, Vanilla Nuts by Laura Mercier. I am currently looking for a pretty lavender. Lavenders and violets look beautiful with green eyes and so does navy blue. I like Bobbi Brown & Laura Mercier for eye shadows.

kindness is strength