Frequent Contributor

Ladies,,does anyone here use or know of a beautiful rose gold eyeshadow.? Doesnt matter to me if it is powder, cream, loose,,etc. I'd really appreciate any feedback,,I don't seem to be able to find this shade. TIA!!

Super Contributor

Re: Rose Gold eyeshadow...help.

I really love the Laura Mercier Caviar stick in Rose Gold. Josie Maran's new coconut water shadow also comes in a gorgeous rose gold shade "Rio de Rose Gold". Both are gorgeous, I have them.

Super Contributor

Josie Maran has an eyeshadow that starts as a liquid and dries down. The one I bought I would call rose gold.

Check out her Coconut Watercolor Eye Shadow for $18.

Regular Contributor

I received an email today from Klara Cosmetics regarding their new Rose Gold eyeshadow collection.

Don't make someone a priority when all you are to them is an option.
Super Contributor

This person has 8 of them swatched on her blog. http://angelicbb.blogspot.com/2014/02/in-my-stash-rose-gold-eyeshadows.html

Maybelline Copper Penny

Wet N Wild Penny

L'oreal Amber Lights

Revlon Skinlights

Clinique Strawberry Fudge

Lancome Kitten Heel

MAC Melon

TheBalm Hot Mama

There is also the Naked3 palette from Urban Decay. It seems expensive at $54 but it comes with 12 shadows and a brush - but that breaks down to $4.50 per shadow.

Here is the sites blurb "Experiment with 12 NEVER-BEFORE-SEEN (and insanely beautiful) rose-hued neutrals—from pale, shimmery pink to deep black matte with rosy red micro-glitter. It's finally here: the long-awaited follow-up Naked and Naked2 (two of the industry's all-time bestselling palettes)! And this time around, we're giving you a dozen NEW ways to get Naked. (Yes, we loaded this palette with 12 NEVER-BEFORE-SEEN shades.)"

Frequent Contributor

Ladies,,thank you very much. I will look into these. God bless!!!

Trusted Contributor

On 7/11/2014 sun8shine said:

This person has 8 of them swatched on her blog. http://angelicbb.blogspot.com/2014/02/in-my-stash-rose-gold-eyeshadows.html

Maybelline Copper Penny

Wet N Wild Penny

L'oreal Amber Lights

Revlon Skinlights

Clinique Strawberry Fudge

Lancome Kitten Heel

MAC Melon

TheBalm Hot Mama

There is also the Naked3 palette from Urban Decay. It seems expensive at $54 but it comes with 12 shadows and a brush - but that breaks down to $4.50 per shadow.

Here is the sites blurb "Experiment with 12 NEVER-BEFORE-SEEN (and insanely beautiful) rose-hued neutrals—from pale, shimmery pink to deep black matte with rosy red micro-glitter.It's finally here: the long-awaited follow-up Naked and Naked2 (two of the industry's all-time bestselling palettes)! And this time around, we're giving you a dozen NEW ways to get Naked. (Yes, we loaded this palette with 12 NEVER-BEFORE-SEEN shades.)"

Thanks for posting these. I think I might even have that WnW shadow in my stash somewhere.

Super Contributor

Bobbi Brown also has a Rose Gold eyeshadow. Its a shimmer wash shadow. Its one of those shades that works with most or all eye colors.

Super Contributor

Well, the Naked 3 palette is loaded with them.

Frequent Contributor

Thank you all for your input...I truly appreciate it!!!