Honored Contributor

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor
Elizabeth Grant Seven-Piece Youth Molecule & Green Power Age-Defying Essentials Set

SET INCLUDES:
Youth Molecule Resurface Day Cream 1.7 oz
Youth Molecule Resurface Night Cream 1.7 oz
Youth Molecule Resurface Eye Cream 0.66 oz
Youth Molecule Resurface Activating Elixir 1oz
Youth Molecule Resurface Skin Energizer 3.4 oz
Vitamin C Green Power C Super Booster Concentrate 1 oz
Vitamin C Green Power C Brightening Treatment 0.5 oz

BENEFITS:
Benefits of Retinol:
  • Retinol is an antioxidant, helping to disarm free radicals.
  • It helps increase skin hydration.
  • Retinol helps increase skin turnover, revitalizing skin's appearance.
  • It also helps fight fine lines and deep wrinkles, helping to smooth the skin's surface.
  • Retinol helps boost the appearance of collagen and improve the look of skin elasticity.
  • It improves the look of skin tone and the signs of dark spots, and also tightens the appearance of enlarged pores.
  • It helps to prevent the signs of premature aging.

Benefits of Green Power C Formula:
  • Elizabeth Grant's Green Power C with our exclusive Booster Juice is a blend of five carefully chosen super foods with anti-aging and antioxidant benefits (Green Tea, Broccoli, Ginger, Spirulina and Chlorophyll) with a stabilized Vitamin C from Japan to power up the look of beautiful skin.
  • Green Power C is all about nourishing your skin. It helps to address skin stressors (dehydration, clogged pores, etc) and external stressors (free radicals, pollution etc).
  • Green Tea known for its outstanding antioxidant benefits.
  • Green Tea also helps support moisture in the skin helping to maintain the appearance of skin elasticity and bounce.
  • Broccoli is rich in antioxidants and Vitamins C and A, E and B and helps give the skin the appearance of a natural glow and silky radiance.
  • Ginger has excellent anti-aging properties and antioxidant properties.
  • Helps to smooth, tone and even-out the look of the skin.
  • Spirulina is a blue green micro-algae that acts as a skin conditioner and moisturizer.
  • Contains Omega 3 fatty acids, Beta Carotene and Iron helping to nourish the skin.
  • Spirulina has excellent anti-aging and antioxidant benefits for the skin.
  • Chlorophyll helps address free radicals.

OTHER BENEFITS:
Youth Molecule Resurface Day Cream:
Youth Molecule Resurface Night Cream:
Youth Molecule Resurface Eye Cream:
Youth Molecule Resurface Activating Elixir:
  • Optimizes the multi-facitated ability of Retinol with a time release factor.
  • It helps provide a moisture barrier from external influences helping to promote vibrant, youthful looking skin.
  • The time release factor helps to uncover skin that looks smoother, brighter and softer with less visible lines and wrinkles.
  • Hydrating Torricelumn, Pomegranate Oil, Pumpkin Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate and soothing Aloe ensure skin is well moisturized and nourished.
  • The elixer is well tolerated by most skin types.
  • Formulated to help address the look of premature aging, for skin that is starting to age, mature skin that is lined and wrinkled, skin that is uneven, for problematic skin, oily skin, combination skin, normal skin.
  • Botanical scent.

Youth Molecule Resurface Skin Energizer:
  • A gentle resurfacing treatment boasts an immediate improvement in the look of the skin texture.
  • Exfoliating crystals lifts away dry and dull skin allowing skin to look and feel better, but also prep skin for serum and cream application.
  • The stabilized Retinol complex with a time release factor further encourages a rejevenationg effect of the skin for long lasting benefits.
  • Skin is left feeling refreshed, soft and smoothed.
  • Botanical scent.

Please view the above tab for Additional Information.

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

I think this is the TTV for Tuesday-July 15...................

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Super Contributor

I think these are mostly new products. I've never heard of the Youth Molecule products. I did try some of her products last year. The creams I tried felt really nice on the skin and worked great as moisturizers. I also liked the essence of torricilum. Everything I tried was really gentle. I wasn't wowed by them so I sent them back. I do think if anyone is looking for something gentle or a really good moisturizer, her line is a good one to try. The prices are really great.

I should add that my main skin concern is brown spots. None of the products I tried were really meant to target that. I don't know how well they work for lines or firming.

Respected Contributor

Yes she is coming on the 14th and 15th...Would love that to be the special...I use all her kits, (mostly) and alternate...My skin has never ever looked better, her torricilum is just the best for my skin. Some of the above things are new to me, can't wait to be on the phone for this one..She has a new oil cleanser out that I love...You can only get it in a kit on Shophq, but you can get it in a single on her website...She is just beautiful in her 90's!!

Respected Contributor

I have never seen any of this Molecule Resurface either. I assume it is something new. I buy EG for my MIL who is 82. I generally buy around Christmas when her items are in the "fancy" packaging. Makes MIL feel special. Yes, I know the fancy package doesn't do a thing, but it lifts up her spirits, and she loves how the creams soften her skin.

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Regular Contributor
Anyone in their 40's using this line have any reviews to share?
Respected Contributor

Where is our resident Chemist? Please log in and tell us if this stuff is any good for resurfacing. PEASE!

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Not applicable
I just received these for the first time yesterday. Tried the night things and like the feel of those. My one problem the only paper with the package did not explain when and how to use the things in the 3 bottles. Spoke of them but no direction. Can Anyone tell me. Thank you Sheshebull
Super Contributor
On 7/20/2014 Sheshebull said: I just received these for the first time yesterday. Tried the night things and like the feel of those. My one problem the only paper with the package did not explain when and how to use the things in the 3 bottles. Spoke of them but no direction. Can Anyone tell me. Thank you Sheshebull

Watch the video on Shop HQ's web site. I like the eye cream, that's all I've tried since it arrived here at work today.