New Contributor

Having learned that the original Tova signature fragrance is available from another source I decided to order some. Let me say that I have not been disappointed in the current product but when I read about the changes I did wonder if it were really different than I remember. I am VERY disappointed in what arrived. It really smells awful. If this is the true original and not a counterfit then something is very wrong. Too old? Stored improperly? Whatever the case this is terrible. Would suggest not wasting money to buy it...as I did Smiley Sad

Super Contributor

I was just thinking about her the other day - wondering if she still had her product line.

Regular Contributor

I too ordered from "another source" and I found mine to be sooo wonderful and delicious! I got the discovery set and it was brand new so it may be that yours was stored in the sun which I have read does bad things to perfumes. But if yours is stinky I would go ahead and send it back then order from QVC or from her directly and then see again. I have been to UlTA and have found most of those perfumes are not so good no matter what the brand, but at Ulta they have theirs at the front of the store and directly in front of the large windows facing west. So I imagine it causes all kinds of problems. I personally have fallen in love with the perfumes from Tova and I am going to try each and every one that she has produced. Just for fun! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

"Life finds a way." --- Ian Malcom Smiley Happy
Regular Contributor

http://www.oprah.com/style/Chandler-Burrs-Ultimate-Perfume-Guide 5. Does fragrance have a shelf life? This is what I found just now. Hope it helps...

"Life finds a way." --- Ian Malcom Smiley Happy
Frequent Contributor

Gems, I had worn the Tova Signature fragrance for years and absolutely loved it. People would stop me and ask what fragrance I was wearing. There was none like it! I, too, have tried to order the Signature from different sources, but much to my dismay, none smelled like the original Tova so I gave up. If Tova would bring back her original, and I mean the TRUE original, she would make milions. I have tried the Platinum, and for me, this lasts longer on me and it is really wonderful if you can find the Elixir that she use to sell and layer - my last bottle came from Ebay and it still smells great but now, I don't have any of the Platinum and have been on waitlist forever!! I'd give anything to have a couple of bottles of the true, original Signature!!