Respected Contributor

I can see going on about the good moisturization from argan oil, but was surprised to hear Josie make the claim when presenting the oil that it will get rid of face wrinkles. I wouldn't think she could say that.

Honored Contributor

Re: Josie's Argan Oil claims

I have posted this about a dozen times now- I too have no idea how she can legally say such an unrealistic, unfounded claim. You can say soften or 'reduce the look of' but to claim over and over like she does that it completely gets rid of wrinkles is just a downright lie. I like Josie, I like some of her products, but this is a completely misleading statement and I am not sure how QVC's legal team allows it to be stated.

Respected Contributor

yes, ITA with you. I too love her products and actually have most everything she makes, but was taken aback when I heard her say this.

Honored Contributor

I didn't watch (don't keep QVC on much any more) but most vendors are careful to say "reduce the appearance of", etc. I also don't see how she can make that claim.

Frequent Contributor

Does she specify ""the appearance"" of wrinkles?

That's how they get around it...

Super Contributor

Ummm, it can plump up wrinkles that are caused by dehydration. Also perhaps expression lines that aren't permanent. I'm always amazed by my skin after I apply the argan oil milky serum.

Respected Contributor

No, I specifically heard her say it would get rid of your wrinkles. There was no "appearance of".

Honored Contributor

On 7/7/2014 KKJ said:

No, I specifically heard her say it would get rid of your wrinkles. There was no "appearance of".

yes, she has said this multiple times. I have her recent ones recorded and she clearly says gets rid of wrinkles. period.

Super Contributor

My 111's are now down to a 1. It has worked for me. Why the nit picking ladies? If it doesn't work for you it doesn't work. Nit picking doesn't help anyone.

Respected Contributor

Today was the 1st time I've ever watched JM and she did say 'it gets rid of wrinkles'. She is singlehandedly going to keep the Q's legal team working w/a statement like that. I also have no ax to grind w/this vendor, she was background noise while I was needlepointing.