Valued Contributor

Has anyone here used Terasita products?

They have an at- home glycolic acid peel kit that I'm going to try out, so I would love input from my fellow Beauties. No, I don't work for this company - just decided to try an at- home peel for my 57 yr. old, former- sun-worshipping face. Last week I had a facial which included a peel at a salon/spa. I always love a good facial, but figured that it's way cheaper and just as effective to do the peel myself. So...any thoughts?
Respected Contributor

Re: Has anyone here used Terasita products?

I haven't used their products in years. I recall using their peel and liking it. You might also look at Makeup Artists Choice or ASDM Beverly Hills.
Super Contributor

Wow, what a blast from the past! I've never used any Terasita products, but remember when this brand was mentioned a lot years ago.

I can highly recommend Makeup Artists Choice for peels. High quality products and excellent customer service. If you contact them about your skin, they will recommend the best peel for you.

Respected Contributor

On 7/7/2014 cassiem said:

Wow, what a blast from the past! I've never used any Terasita products, but remember when this brand was mentioned a lot years ago.

I can highly recommend Makeup Artists Choice for peels. High quality products and excellent customer service. If you contact them about your skin, they will recommend the best peel for you.

cassiem-do you remember on his board when some other beauties such as Rowdymom were either using this line or knew the owner, who not too much later sold the line?

As to the OP, MUAC has some good lactic peels that are fairly gentle, as well as ASDMbeverlyhills.com. I presently use and like Ole Henriksens's Power Peel. I just don't use the 1st step scrub, except for my elbows and heels.

Super Contributor

Maestra, I do remember. How have you been?

Valued Contributor

Thanks so much for your replies. I didn't realize these products had been around for so long - lol! I will post back after I've used the peel.
Esteemed Contributor

One of the members of a beauty forum I read many years ago was the owner of Terasita and she was constantly pushing her products. I never tried them.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Super Contributor

If you look at the customer feedback on the website, there are lots of complaints about extremely slow shipping and no response to emails. Several people posted in March and April that they were still waiting for orders placed in September! Customer service appears to be an issue.

Valued Contributor

Good grief! Doesn't that just figure...thanks for the heads up, cassiem! Hope I have ok luck with this...
Respected Contributor

On 7/7/2014 cassiem said:

Maestra, I do remember. How have you been?

I am well so each day upright and breathing is a good. Throw in some skincare and makeup and I'm smokin'.