Respected Contributor

Hey, where did the Nick Chavez thread go?

It was just here a second ago. What happened?

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Respected Contributor

Re: Hey, where did the Nick Chavez thread go?

I just replied to you on that thread and it went POOF.

I avoid putting links in posts because more often than not, that practically guarantees the thread to be poofed.

Super Contributor

That happens often around here. No real rhyme or reason, except to Webbie ...

Respected Contributor

On 7/6/2014 Buck-i-Nana said:

I avoid putting links in posts because more often than not, that practically guarantees the thread to be poofed.

I see. I guess that's considered advertising. Well, I hope that Nick Chavez' new styling tool comes to QVC soon. What were you going to say, Buck-i-Nana?

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Respected Contributor

On 7/6/2014 Colonel Meow said:

Can we at least say the name of the item and where you can get, so long as no one posts the link?

Super Contributor

On 7/6/2014 NC Bandwagon said:
On 7/6/2014 Colonel Meow said:

Can we at least say the name of the item and where you can get, so long as no one posts the link?

I believe so - that doesn't violate any community standards, (I think?)

Respected Contributor

I see. I guess that's considered advertising. Well, I hope that Nick Chavez' new styling tool comes to QVC soon. What were you going to say, Buck-i-Nana?

I had posted that the instyler I posted about was a "new" product from them, not the old rotating brush and flat plate. It's a ceramic barrel brush that opens to dual ceramic flat iron plates. It's ionic as well with multiple heat settings. It's more expensive than Nicks, obviously doesn't come with the NC products. I don't see where the NC version is ionic, so that could account for part of the difference in price.

Trusted Contributor

Instead of poofing an entire thread, why can't the webbie remove just the link and replace it with an automated message stating why the link was removed?

Paws and enjoy life.
Respected Contributor

I had posted that the instyler I posted about was a "new" product from them, not the old rotating brush and flat plate. It's a ceramic barrel brush that opens to dual ceramic flat iron plates. It's ionic as well with multiple heat settings. It's more expensive than Nicks, obviously doesn't come with the NC products. I don't see where the NC version is ionic, so that could account for part of the difference in price.

I see. What does ionic mean? Does that have to do with the heat settings?

Respected Contributor

On 7/6/2014 Dosey said:

Instead of poofing an entire thread, why can't the webbie remove just the link and replace it with an automated message stating why the link was removed?

That's my frustration with the forum management here. There's no rhyme or reason and never and explanation. It quite frequently triggers a lot of finger pointing and hostility among posters as to who caused what.