Super Contributor

I have a hair dryer recommendation.

My hair dryer was acting up, so I posted last week for recommendations. Someone recommended this Conair dryer:

<h3>Infiniti Professional Tourmaline Ionic Styler</h3>

Item #: 2158271 (on the Ulta website.)

Wow, I owe this poster a thank-you. I can't believe the results of this dryer. It is a flat dryer with two comb attachments and one brush attachment. I owned a dryer similar to this decades ago. It wasn't very powerful. I fully expected to have to dry the roots with a powerful dryer before using this one, but that was not necessary. This is quite powerful. I blew the roots dry without any attachment. I then dried my hair for a couple of minutes with a comb attachment and then finished with the brush attachment. It looked like I had used a flat iron.

My daughter was so impressed with my results that she tried it. She loves it too. I bought mine at Ulta because they have a 20% off of one item special. I went back today and bought a second dryer so that my daughter and I will not have to share. We are usually getting ready at the same time each morning, so for convenience, we really both need our own. The dryer was 29.99, but I got $6 off today. Target also has it, but it must be ordered online. It is 29.99 there too, but there is no coupon.

Super Contributor

Re: I have a hair dryer recommendation.

I just went back to see who had recommended this dryer and found it to be TY, but she recommended a totally different hair dryer. Oh well, I really love the one I bought. I can't imagine a better one out there!

Respected Contributor

My experience with Conair:

1) very heavy, wears your arm out

2) leaves your hair fried and frizzy

No thank U.

Super Contributor

thanks for the review.

sounds like a good dryer!

Super Contributor

On 7/5/2014 Skylands said:

My experience with Conair:

1) very heavy, wears your arm out

2) leaves your hair fried and frizzy

No thank U.

Alrighty then.

Super Contributor

On 7/5/2014 rebel said:

thanks for the review.

sounds like a good dryer!

Thanks for your nice comment.

Esteemed Contributor

On 7/5/2014 kcubed said:

I just went back to see who had recommended this dryer and found it to be TY, but she recommended a totally different hair dryer. Oh well, I really love the one I bought. I can't imagine a better one out there!

I'm glad the hair dryer works well for you and your daughter even if it's a different model, I think the principles are the same!
Honored Contributor

Thanks for the great review. I'll check it out. I use a regular hair dryer now along with a round brush hair dryer. I think this sounds great for days when I'd like my hair to be completely straight.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Regular Contributor

kcubed, Thank you for the recommendation! I saw that at Ulta yesterday and didn't get it even though I wanted to. I think I'll go back today and get it!!

I love reading recommendations of different products. Even if every product isn't for everyone, I think it's so helpful to hear what others say. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}