Super Contributor

Thanks to all who recommended Revlon Colorstay!

It is almost shameful to admit how much money I've spent trying out different foundations/BB/CC creams over the years - high end, drugstore, and here at the Q. But I had never tried Revlon's Colorstay until I read different threads on the Forum where posters were recommending it.

Revlon had buy one get one half off this week at Walgreens, so I purchased both the liquid and mousse formulations. I am so impressed with this product's coverage, longevity, resistance to heat and humidity, and the fact that it doesn't transfer or look cakey at the end of the day.

The liquid guarantees 16 hours of wear, but the mousse is supposed to last 24 hours. Both of them still look amazing at the end of my day! I will say that this foundation may not be for those who are dry, as it seems to mattify your skin. But in the hot and humid FL summer, this is a good thing!

Sorry this was so long, but I was just excited to share my excitement in finding a reasonably priced product that actually works for me!

Super Contributor

Re: Thanks to all who recommended Revlon Colorstay!

It always to good to hear when ladies here find what works for them well. Good for you! Thanks for sharingSmiley Happy

Respected Contributor

What a thoughtful response from the OP!

Contributor

I have been using the liquid Revlon Colorstay foundation for about 20 years now and I wouldn't use anything else. I absolutely love this foundation.

Honored Contributor

Enjoy, Colonel Meow!

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Super Contributor

I recommended Revlon Colorstay whipped in a thread a about a week ago or so. It is the absolute best and you can get it at Walmart for about $12.00 It is better than any high end brand including Chanel in my opinion!

Super Contributor

I'll need to try the whipped variety since it sounds like it'll work well for my oily complexion. That and the FL summers, I'm hoping for the best!!

Respected Contributor

Thank you for sharing. I used the cream foundation years ago and liked it very much. I am fan of their Colorstay Base and Topcoat and their Colorstay shadows.

Honored Contributor

My sister has been wearing this forever. I have wore it off & on. I had been using BE & tried Josie Moran & It. I have the Revlon Colorstay in Buff. It is a very good lasting foundation especially for the price it can't be beat. I should just stick with it & forget about all the others.

Super Contributor

On 7/5/2014 Nightowlz said:

My sister has been wearing this forever. I have wore it off & on. I had been using BE & tried Josie Moran & It. I have the Revlon Colorstay in Buff. It is a very good lasting foundation especially for the price it can't be beat. I should just stick with it & forget about all the others.

Smile

I agree with this 100%. I have used so many expensive foundations with just so-so performance, but I stick with them for awhile just because they are high-end or "status". But with the BOGO deal, I was able to purchase both Colorstay formulations for about $21, and have the added satisfaction of a product that delivers!