Regular Contributor

Happy 4th of July Friday, Beauties!! What did you use up this week?

Hello and Happy 4th!!

I hope that all of you are happy, healthy and looking forward enjoying this independence weekend...

Here is my list for the week:

BBW Strawberry Hibiscus Hand Soap 8 oz- Enjoyed this scent, replaced with Endless Weekend scent.

BJ's Cotton Rounds 100 ct- Replaced with another pack.

Dove Beauty Bar 4 oz- From by my sink, replaced with another.

That is my short list for the week, my friends...

I must share that I have been accepted to Nursing School, and I begin on Monday...so, I am a little sad to say that I will be "retiring" from starting this thread as I have for several years. I will have a crazy schedule between school, work, and eventually "clinicals"...I hope that one of you Beauties will be able to pick it up!!

May you all enjoy a fun filled and safe 4th!! May God Bless America...

All the best, Neela

Super Contributor

Re: Happy 4th of July Friday, Beauties!! What did you use up this week?

Good Morning and Happy July 4th! This is my list for the week:

Peter Thomas Roth Night Time Fusion Serum - My skin loves this! Replaced with same.

Perricone More than Moisture with spf - I liked this, but for the cost, it didn't do enough. Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer is doing an even better job for me at a fraction of the cost.

Feels so good to be back posting on this thread. This is our first Fourth of July in our new home (farm) and we are excited. May you lovelies have a Happy Fourth and God Bless America!

Contributor

Hello My Lovelies~

Archipelago Botanicals Milk Conditioner-loved this!

Joico Non Aerosol Hair Spray- enjoyable

Keep Calm and Carry On....

Occasional Contributor

Happy 4th everyone!

Finished:

Peter Thomas Roth Max All Day Moisture Defense SPF 30 - I really like this lotion. I had others in my stash - replaced with a Josie Maran moisturizer.

Avon SSS Satin Glow body scrub - This was OK, but not grainy enough for me. Replaced with Clinique Sparkle Skin scrub, which I love. It's grainy, but not oily.

Josie Maran Bearnaked wipes - These were just OK. I would not purchase these again. Replaced with Yes to Carrots wipes which I do not like at all. They don't seem moist enough to me. Stocked up on the Costco ones, which I really like.

Secret travel deodorant - replaced with travel size Dove deodorant

Tossed:

Laura Mercier Foundation Primer - This sat around too long and went bad (due to having too many primers around!). I did like it though, and would buy it again.

Occasional Contributor

Congratulations Neela on starting nursing school! What a great start to a new future. I'm sad though that you won't be starting this thread.

Contributor

My list is for the last 2 weeks.

Crest Complete Whitening Toothpaste, 5.8 oz.

BBW Plumeria Shower Gel, 10 oz.

BBW Plum Berry Sorbet Deep Cleansing Hand Soap, 8 oz.

Aim Toothbrush

Loofa

Exfoliating Foot Paddle

Honored Contributor

TGIF!

Neela, congrats on starting nursing school! Good luck! We'll miss you starting the thread.

This week I used up:

* YBF Automatic Eyebrow Pencil - started another. I've got one left & I need to find a new one that is sweat-proof. Between the hot, humid weather & my increased activity level, this one no longer lasts for me.

* Benefit They're Real! Mascara - sample size from Sephora birthday freebie set - don't care for this, harsh black, clumpy, difficult to remove even using makeup remover. I'm using Maybelline Define-A-Lash & love it. Good color - Very Black is the shade, no clumps, stays put perfectly, easy to take off at the end of the day.

Honored Contributor

Happy July 4th to all!

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Super Contributor

Good luck in nursing school! I am a nurse also- many different career possibilities.

This week I threw out-

Philosophy 16oz shower gel in Being Balanced, smelled terrible

Trusted Contributor

Congratulations and best wishes in nursing school, Neela!

Here is my list for the past two weeks.

USED:

Cover Girl Professional Remarkable Washable Waterproof Mascara in Brown/Black - This is my lower lash mascara. Very soft. Replaced with the same.

St. Ives Skin Renewing Collagen Elastin Body Lotion - My favorite body lotion. Replaced with the same.

TRESemme Extra Firm Control Hair Spray - Best hair spray ever. Replaced with the same.

Redken Touch Control 05 Volumizing Texture Whip (fancy name for a mousse) - Works fine. Not replacing because I really don't need a mousse.

TOSSED:

Clinique Up-Lighting Liquid Illuminator - I do not care for this. The scent is awful. I was forcing myself to use it. First, I put it on my collarbone but couldn't tolerate the scent. Then, I put it on my shins. Still unpleasant. I finally threw it out.

Maybelline Color Show Nail Polish in Neutral Statement 021 - The color is great. A nice taupe. The polish is streaky after two coats. I tried it on my toenails, but it chips easily.

Paws and enjoy life.