Super Contributor

Yes, they will be having a sale, wahoo!!!! Info I received from Rebecca.

Yes we will! We will have a Sale on our Official Website, so if you are signed up to our Newsletter, you should receive the notice we will send out before the end of the day. Also, check out our Facebook Page if you are unsure if you’ll receive the notice.
Warm regards,
Rebeca
Super Contributor

Yeah!!!!!

Super Contributor

I just signed up, and got a coupon code for 10% off. Hopefully I can use that code when I buy the "sale" product. Smiley Surprised)

ETA:

Is this the correct product?

Microdermabrasion Cream- Microdermabrasion | ASDM Beverly Hills

Super Contributor

Yes susan, that's it!

Super Contributor

Thanks, myshell624. I bookmarked it, and the Australian Tea Tree Oil. Can hardly wait for the sale to take place, and try the newly found products. Thanks to you and katluvr58. Smiley Surprised)

Super Contributor

Once you've signed up, do you still get that "sign up!" box when you log onto the site?

I assumed I'd already done it, but I keep getting the pop-up window. Do you guys keep getting that? If not, I'd better hie on over and rectify that NOW!" :-)

Super Contributor

Maren, I got it a couple of times but not anymore. Of course I just keep the site up, lol. I like reading over the ingredients and what a product does.

Super Contributor
On 7/2/2014 MarenSeattle said:

Once you've signed up, do you still get that "sign up!" box when you log onto the site?

I assumed I'd already done it, but I keep getting the pop-up window. Do you guys keep getting that? If not, I'd better hie on over and rectify that NOW!" :-)

I do get it. I have signed up for emails and liked them on Facebook. My box just says something about Twitter. I just close it.

Super Contributor
On 7/2/2014 Katluvr58 said:

Maren, I got it a couple of times but not anymore. Of course I just keep the site up, lol. I like reading over the ingredients and what a product does.

Bwah! When I started trying to look up all the Korean lines you guys were coming up with, I had about 20 windows open, I swear. All on my little iPad! They were so crunched together I'd have to put my nose up to the screen to see what the heck they said.

Super Contributor

What does ASDM mean? Please...

Most likely I will bite myself when I find out, but I'm wracking my brain.

TIA