Trusted Contributor

60's ladies and all ages come and chat for July....

Happy fourth of July! Happy July. Come and chat with old and new friends here. All are welcome.

Regular Contributor

Re: 60's ladies and all ages come and chat for July....

Good afternoon, Friends!

Just wanted to make sure I "found" you! I am on my way for my pre-op physical, so I will check back later. Hope everyone is staying cool, and enjoying the day. It is very hot and humid here. Thank goodness for air conditioning!

Shorelady - Remember that you always in my heart!

Respected Contributor

Good day to all the ladies here. Hope all goes well with your physical, Spammom372. Any beauty products that anyone is looking forward for July?

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Honored Contributor

THANK YOU, BOBBISUE! What would we do without you; you're so appreciated! Have a great day EVERYONE!
~H~
Honored Contributor

Thank you, Bobbisue, for "finding" us!

SPAMMOM... have a good trip to the doctor!

I spent about an hour "in the dust" this morning and now i'm ready for a nap!

Hi, Helen and Cindy and Kat... and hi Mocha... I really need to nap! to everyone!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

Hi NC Bandwagon, is this your first post here? welcome.

I'm an Isomers skin care product devotee'. I use a variety of cosmetic brands because, well, I'm always looking for something new. not with skin care ( usually) because I'm really happy with Isomers. except for eye products, I like to try new eye products for drooping lids and under eye puffiness. I bought some Skinn Reverse eye creme yesterday and can't wait to try it. Isomers makes really great serums, but I feel like I need just a little boost. hope this new creme does the job.

what are your favorites? is there something coming up that you're looking for?

anyone want some cherry tomatoes or cucumbers? I'm giving them away 'cause I'm picking more than I can eat.

lots of errands to run today.

BBL.

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Respected Contributor

hello ladies ! thought i would say hello and join your little group here; i am 65 so i guess i qualify

i hope to get to know you all and hope you will also get to know me! have a great day.

Super Contributor

Good afternoon everyone. Welcome to the new posters, NC Bandwagon & Fancy Pantsy. Hope you both post often and tell us a little bit about yourselves.

My DH & I are retired and live in NE Florida. I enjoy interior decorating, cooking, reading, and spending time/playing with our 3 precious fur babies (all cats): Bogart, Harley Joe, Milo Meowsky & Orsen. They are all so special! My husband is retired Navy & also a retired federal government employee who enjoys riding his Harley Davidson motorcycle & bowling on his weekly bowling team. We enjoy taking short trips around Florida and to the Georgia coast. We also enjoy watching NFL football. I have one sibling, a sister, who is an attorney and lives in Dallas, my hometown.

Spammon, I'm thinking about you and sending good wishes your way. Let us hear from you when you can.

Shorelady: Hope your time at the beach is helping you heal. Be good to yourself.

To all my friends. hope everyone is enjoying a nice Monday. The heat and humidity continues here- 97 out right now with a 107 heat index. UGH {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

BBL,

Cindy

Regular Contributor

Bobbisue, check your email. Don't know if you got it. Linda