Trusted Contributor

enough wen already!!! we get it, no shampoo shall ever hit my hair! qvc overkills every product, also when wen first came out we were told by chaz dean that this product replaces mousse, styling cream, conditioner etc., all of a sudden he has all these extra products. whats the real truth?

Valued Contributor

it's almost over. june is wen month because of the gallons.

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Super Contributor

you bet.

Respected Contributor

June is WEN month on QVC. It's nearly over.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Respected Contributor

Not to mention the lies and streaching the truth to sell a product.

Respected Contributor

why would anyone pay $180 for a gallon of poo is beyond reality

Respected Contributor

W. C. Fields said it best - there's one born every minute.

Honored Contributor
On 6/30/2014 willomenia said:

enough wen already!!! we get it, no shampoo shall ever hit my hair! qvc overkills every product, also when wen first came out we were told by chaz dean that this product replaces mousse, styling cream, conditioner etc., all of a sudden he has all these extra products. whats the real truth?

It replaces shampoo, conditioner, detanglers, leave-ins, and shaving cream. Still does. He's never said it replaces styling products and why would it? Do you normally style your hair with conditioner? You can wash your hair, shave, and condition your hair with any conditioner on the market. (Lot of people do, and I was one of them.) You can't style your hair with conditioner. Think about what you're saying there.

Super Contributor
I agree. He even said this morning he used the original Wen for everything before he created the individual products. So why buy the individual products? Overkill.
Super Contributor

just go back to sleep.

you can wake up tomorrow and it will be July and your distress will be all gone.

For info regarding the uses of the products you can always go on the WEN forum to do your research. There is a ton of good info there if you really are interested in having your question answered.