Honored Contributor

for next month when Dimitri will be celebrating an anniversary. I've already heard him mention that he will be offering a large size of the Essential Radiance Oil which I ADORE and have been wishing he'd offer in a larger size. I'm sure he will be having other special things for the anniversary.

I've been tempted by today's TTV, the "Bronze Goddess" set, but haven't pulled the trigger yet. I think the eye and lip colors are beautiful and the oil is calling my name AND the mask sounds really good (I love Dimitri's masks!!!), but I'm really trying to stick to my budget and although the price is good for so many pieces, I'm just not sure I NEED it. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I do NEED Collagenesis serums and hope he may be having special sizes on those for his anniversary, too.

The day's not over, yet, though, and I may cave on the TTV!

Super Contributor

Thanks for mentioning the anniversary. My only problem is that is the hottest time of year for shipping!

Since you're a fan of the radiance oil, can you tell me if it sinks into the skin? I want to try the bronzing oil, but if it leaves me like an oil slick, I'll pass. I cannot tell if it is just a glow left behind or the oil sitting atop the skin on the show hosts. TIA

Respected Contributor
I heard him mention yesterday that his best kits and prices will be in July during his anniversary. So far, I have not been tempted but I am stocked full. His products are really good for anyone interested. My new favorite is the Sugar Lips and 6 X Lip Balm. Wow, my dry lips are dry no more.
Honored Contributor
On 6/29/2014 gatorgal25 said:

Thanks for mentioning the anniversary. My only problem is that is the hottest time of year for shipping!

Since you're a fan of the radiance oil, can you tell me if it sinks into the skin? I want to try the bronzing oil, but if it leaves me like an oil slick, I'll pass. I cannot tell if it is just a glow left behind or the oil sitting atop the skin on the show hosts. TIA

Hi gatorgal,

Yes, I find that it does sink in and leaves a gorgeous glow. It doesn't sink in IMMEDIATELY, like a lotion would, but it does.

And it smells DIVINE!!! Dimitri makes some of the most delicious smelling body products.

Honored Contributor
On 6/29/2014 conlt said: I heard him mention yesterday that his best kits and prices will be in July during his anniversary. So far, I have not been tempted but I am stocked full. His products are really good for anyone interested. My new favorite is the Sugar Lips and 6 X Lip Balm. Wow, my dry lips are dry no more.

Those products are the BOMB! (not just the Balm).

I use them every day and they have made such a wonderful difference in my lips.

Respected Contributor

I would like a kit of ALL masks. Nothing else - no makeup, no cleansers, no moisturizing products - just masks. Oh, and I want them all to be 4 oz. or larger. Maybe I should post this on his Facebook page.

What do you guys think?

I am coming down to the end of my tube of Serious Skin Care clay gommage, and even though I need to buy something new in the exfoliation category, I really don't want to buy a tiny jar of Dermappeal along with something else (unless it is orchid gel).

Super Contributor
On 6/29/2014 KittyLouWhoToo said:

Hi gatorgal,

Yes, I find that it does sink in and leaves a gorgeous glow. It doesn't sink in IMMEDIATELY, like a lotion would, but it does.

And it smells DIVINE!!! Dimitri makes some of the most delicious smelling body products.

Can you describe? I'm wondering if it smells at all like green tea or is it more floral?

Honored Contributor
On 6/29/2014 Favorite Son said:

I would like a kit of ALL masks. Nothing else - no makeup, no cleansers, no moisturizing products - just masks. Oh, and I want them all to be 4 oz. or larger. Maybe I should post this on his Facebook page.

What do you guys think?

I am coming down to the end of my tube of Serious Skin Care clay gommage, and even though I need to buy something new in the exfoliation category, I really don't want to buy a tiny jar of Dermappeal along with something else (unless it is orchid gel).

I would LOVE a kit of only masks!

Respected Contributor
Yes, favorite son, post on his FB page! Luckily for me, I don't get paid till July 3 rd so I'm not buying either. But good reminder about his anniversary! I will be sticking up and there has to be something spectacular! Be great if he brought in that creme reverse kit that I got...wow it was a fabulous price!
Honored Contributor
On 6/29/2014 KittyLouWhoToo said:

Hi gatorgal,

Can you describe? I'm wondering if it smells at all like green tea or is it more floral?

It's a bit citrusy and a bit floral. It smells fresh and light to me.