Regular Contributor

TGIF, Beauties!! What did you use up this week? 6/27/14

Hello and Happy Friday, Beauties!

I hope that all of you have had a good week, and are looking forward to the weekend...

Here is my list for the week:

Avon Moisture Therapy Calming Relief Balm Stick-.35 oz Great for shaving mishaps and dry heels...had another in my stash.

BJ's High Tech Flossers 90 ct- Replaced with a pack from Publix.

BBW Dreamy Vanilla Shower Gel 10 oz- From by my bathtub, will finish an opened Philosophy one.

L'Oreal Lineur Intense Black Mica Felt Tip Liquid Liner- Such an excellent product, have been using them for years...wish they had more colors...will finish some opened ones.

Zum Bar Sea Salt Bar Soap- Smelled so nice, have an opened goat's milk soap to finish.

That's all for me this week, my friends! May you all enjoy your weekend!

All the best, Neela

Super Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties!! What did you use up this week? 6/27/14

This week I used up;

Bath and Body Works Seaside Citrus Shower Gel (10 Fl Oz) Purchased from last year's Semi-Annual Sale. Discontinued. Light on the citrus and aqua notes. Very pleasant and refreshing.

Super Contributor

Good Morning and Happy Friday!

Haven't posted in well over a month, we are finally settling into our new home in Ohio. Used up the following items this week:

Peter Thomas Roth Unwrinkle Peel Pads - The best! Replaced with same.

Equate Antiseptic Mouthwash (travel size) - Used this while on the road. Replaced with Listerine.

That's all for me this week. I am looking forward to posting and reading this thread from now on. Still have some more unpacking to do, but the necessities (especially the kitchen) are all done!!.

Wishing you all a restful weekend!!

Respected Contributor

Tween Time Color Stick - for in between colorings. I use it on my part for covering the gray. It works well. I might try something else but will replace with the same thing. I have been using this now for many many years. fast and easy.

Skinns Daytime facial cleanser - this one does last a long time, you only need a little bit, but it is not a replacement for me. It was okay. Replaced with Neutrogena Naturals from the closet.

Tossing:Trader Joes Tingle shampoo - I do not like menthol in my products for the most part. This one if I wasnt careful the menthol would get in my eyes and it was terrible so I have maybe a quarter/third left and am tossing. Plus, didnt do great things for my hair. 2 hair conditioners that really dont do anything for me.

Also, just wanted to add a package of equate cleansing cloths. I replaced with same because I had a backup but not a replace. Not wet enough.
Trusted Contributor

Hello Neela and Friends,

Used up:

Philosophy Pure Grace Lotion-a favorite, have lots more in stash

Philosophy Pure Grace Spritz-same as above

Philosophy Wow Pow Pomegranate 3 n 1-nice, opened Blackberry from stash

Gave Away:

2- Mally Lipshines in Orchid

Mally Lipshine Rasberry

BBW Cherry Blossom Lotion

Philosophy Vanilla Coconut 3 n 1

Bright Crystal Absoulte Perfume Sample

Have a good weekend all!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Trusted Contributor

donasmom-I have been thinking of you! Glad to see you post, and that your move went well! Welcome Back! All the best to you in your new home!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Super Contributor

This week I threw out-

A half used compact of SCA blending make-up, It was 2 colors and my color was gone

an old blush from Model's prefer

Honored Contributor

Donasmom: Welcome to Ohio!

I used up only one thing:

Simple Foaming Face Wash - full size. This is a liquid that turns into a foam when you pump it out. It was good but a little too drying for my face. I replaced it with another Simple face wash.

Super Contributor

I used up a Yardley Shea Butter soap and replaced it. I pitched the new coral lipstick from EL. It was just way too orange and I couldn't get the color right with other products.

Honored Contributor

Hi Neela and Ladies, Happy Friday & Weekend.

I needed a couple of items that I used up.

Tom's of Maine Simply White toothpaste

Physician's Formula Vital Lash - Eye makeup remover oil free.

kindness is strength