Super Contributor

If someone put a picture on you facebook page can i message it to someones phone?

I didn't know where to post this so I posted it on beauty banter Sorry. I got this wonderful picture from some one and would love to sent it to my sons phone. It's a picture of his children I don't know how to do this hope someone can help me out.
Super Contributor

Re: If someone put a picture on you facebook page can i message it to someones phone?

I don't know what kind of phone you have, but I have a window's phone, and I am able to do this. On my phone, I can just pick a facebook contact, then I can get their photos. I then can share any picture from their photos via text message or email. I don't know how an i phone works.

If you just happen to have a window's phone, here is how you do it: go to the photos. tap "choose a contact". Your contact list who has a facebook acct will appear and then you can click on that particular person. All of their facebook photos will appear in your phone. click on a photo and save it to your phone. You will then be able to share it with whom you chose.

If it's on your facebook page, your photos will already be on your phone. Save the picture to your phone, and then you can share it with your son.

I'm sure the i phone has a way to do it, also, but I'm sorry I can't be of any help with that particular phone. Perhaps it's similar.

Respected Contributor

Re: If someone put a picture on you facebook page can i message it to someones phone?

Depending on the other persons setting......you can't always share something. What I usually do is take a pic of the pic with my phone, then you can text it send in msg or whatever you want to do.

Honored Contributor

Click on the picture to expand it. I'm not sure if you have to hold it down or what (depends on your phone or computer) but you can then save it and then send it out.

Frequent Contributor

Lottle daisy... are you trying to do it from a phone or your computer? Did they share it to your wall or in a private message? I'm asking these questions so we can tell you exactly how to do it
Respected Contributor

you have to save it to your phone then send it

Honored Contributor

There is usually a download option on the picture even if the Share option is not available.

Super Contributor

I finally got to sent the picture on my Facebook page to my sons phone. What worked was taking a picture with my phone off of Facebook thank you so much everyone and a special thanks to the person who gave me this suggestion.
Super Contributor

I finally got to sent the picture on my Facebook page to my sons phone. What worked was taking a picture with my phone off of Facebook thank you so much everyone and a special thanks to the person who gave me this suggestion.