Valued Contributor

Anyone tried Rouge Bunny Rouge?

I just ordered their mattifier/primer from Dermstore. It isn't loaded with silicones (which my skin doesn't like) and I am hoping it helps with the shine I always (year round) have after a couple hours after applying makeup.

I'll post a review after I try it out a few times. It has been very hot and humid here, so it will be a good time to give it a test.

Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone tried Rouge Bunny Rouge?

I tried their foundation a few years ago. It had a great consistancy but the shade was too light. I think their colors run light.

Frequent Contributor

I don't care about silicones, but am always on the lookout for a good mattifying primer, so I'll be watching for your review. Wink My current favorite primer is by Hourglass - can't recall the exact name, but it has a physical SPF. It is expensive ($52, I think) so right now I am using the Laura Geller Spackle with SPF that was in a TSV kit.

Contributor

Thanks for informing me that they are at dermstore. I have only tried their eyeshadows and I LOVE them. The mattes are so buttery and nice, you would think they were shimmers. I hope you like the primer.