DermaLift™ Multi-Lifting Day Serum - 0.5 oz
DermaLift™ Micro-Sculpting Day Cream - 1.7 oz
DermaLift™ Advanced Repositioning Night Serum - 0.5 oz
DermaLift™ Structure Supporting Night Cream - 1.7 oz
DermaLift™ 3D Lifting Eye Serum - 0.5 oz
Brow Gel Lift - 0.5 oz
Palette of Perfection in Showstopper - 1.2 oz
WHO IT IS FOR:
Stay light and bright. Anyone wanting a complete anti-aging regimen for the face and eyes. Also for the ladies who want a complete makeover to-go with the Pallette of Perfection.

BENEFITS:
DermaLift Multi-Lifting Day Serum:
DermaLift Micro-Sculpting Day Cream:
DermaLift Advanced Repositioning Night Serum:
DermaLift Structure Supporting Night Cream:
DermaLift 3D Lifting Eye Serum:
  • Saggy, baggy, droopy eyes appear lifted with this light, silky and super hydrating anti-aging serum.
  • Formulated with Neodermyl®, an amino acid complex that helps enhance the look of elastin and collagen, leading to a visible improvement in skin firmness, texture, elasticity and reduction of visible wrinkle depth.
  • Also featuring Volunage®, the first re-plumping active derived from the Peony Root, helps to combat the look of premature aging by lifting and firming the look and feel of sagging skin.
  • This multi-tasking eye serum is also infused with the combination of Vitamins A, C and E and Amazonian Dragon's Blood, which works synergistically to help address free radicals, boost moisture levels, and visibly enhance the look of elasticity.
  • Aloe scent.

Brow Gel Lift
  • Are you on a quest for fuller-looking eyebrows? The search can stop here!
  • This multi-faceted formula embodies antioxidant properties along with brow-supporting actives which help revitalize the appearance of thinning brows, and support keratin for the appearance of dramatically thicker brows.
  • Featuring our revolutionary Brow Lift Gel, formulated with a complex of innovative and ground-breaking ingredients, including Redensyl, Stimucap, and Sympeptide X-Lash.
  • Clear gel with an aloe scent.

Palette of Perfection in Showstopper:
  • Everything every woman needs for a compete make-up application in one perfectly organized, portable, convenient and elegant compact.
  • Blush/Translucent Powder, Concealer, Eyeliner, Eyeshadows, Lip Color and Lip Gloss.
  • The formulations in the Palette of Perfection are all anti-aging, talc-free colors designed to create a beautiful face at any age.
  • Eyeliner Colors Inlcuded: matte black, copper/brown with shimmer, purple with shimmer.
  • Lip Gloss Color Included: dark salmon with shimmer.
  • Highlighter Color Inlcuded: light salmon pink with shimmer.
  • Blush Color Inlcuded: bright pink.
  • Eyeshadow Colors Included: matte ivory, light taupe with shimmer, tan with shimmer, matte brown, matte pale, light purple, light purple with shimmer, eggplant with shimmer, purple with shimmer, green with shimmer, matte olive green, copper with shimmer, matte black.
  • Lip Colors Inlcuded: bright red/pink, pale fuchsia, pale brown/pink, pink, coral, dark coral/pink, dark coral/red, bright coral, dark violet/red, purple/brown, pale purple/brown, purple/mauve.

Palette of Perfection made in China; all others made in the USA.

Please view the above Ingredients tab to view how to use and ingredient information.

<table id="Table1"> <tbody> <tr> <td style="color: #333333; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; width: 100px;"> </td> </tr> </tbody> </table>
CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN?

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

Skinn Cosmetics Eight-Piece Glow & Glory Bronzing Set for Face & Body

WHO IT IS FOR:
Behold... sunkissed bliss. Be that bronze goddess all summer long!

SET INCLUDES:
Pure Cleanse No-Rinse Cleansing Water - 4.2 oz
BioCell Hydrofusion Masque - 2 oz
Plasma Flawless Finish Bronzer - 0.5 oz
Collagenesis Essential Radiance Bronzing Body Oil - 3.8 oz
Smudge Stick Eye Pencil in Bronze - 0.04 oz
Smudge Stick Eye Pencil in Blushing Bronze - 0.04 oz
Posh Gloss Ulta-Shine Moisturizing Lip Gloss in Bronze Goddess - 0.28 oz
Bronze Goddess Shade & Blush Collection - 0.5 oz

BENEFITS:
Pure Cleanse No-Rinse Cleansing Water:
BioCell Hydrofusion Masque:
Plasma Flawless Finish Bronzer:
  • A lighter-than-air color enhancer that perfects the appearance of skin while giving you the effects of a healthy glow.
  • Wrapped in micro-bubbles of Argan, Flax and Rose Hip Oil, Plasma Flawless Finish mattefies, and blurs pores and imperfections.

Collagenesis Essential Radiance Bronzing Body Oil:
  • More than just Bronzing Body Oil, it delivers the best of both worlds, anti-aging benefits and subtly bronzed moisturized skin with an uncompromising formula to target even the most parched, aging or withered skin.
  • With a concentrated blend of natural botanical oils rich in Omega 3, 6, 7, 9 & 12 Fatty Acids to help skin achieve and maintain a supple soft feel and natural healthy glow.
  • Plus Vitamin E, Macadamia and KuKui Oils and supreme anti-aging actives for a rejuvenated, luminescent and replenished look to your skin.
  • Absorbs quickly, leaving skin feeling smooth and soft, not greasy.
  • Recommended for normal to dry skin types.
  • A 15 natural and botanical melange of pure oils to provide intense hydration.
  • With Vitamin C & E for antioxidant skin benefits
  • With Renovage and Gatuline® In-Tense to fight the visible signs of aging.
  • Note - this is not a self tanner.
  • Botanical scent.

Smudge Stick Eye Pencil:
  • Line, smudge, shadow or color smudge sticks do it all.
  • This incredible water and transfer resistant Smudge Stick is perfect for lining, smudging and creating beautiful eyes and lips for a look that lasts all day, including through a dip in the pool.
  • Bronze - golden bronze with shimmer.
  • Blushing Bronze - a blush pink/bronze with shimmer.

Posh Gloss Ulta-Shine Moisturizing Lip Gloss:
  • Give your lips a little extra lushness with our Ultra Shine Posh Gloss!
  • Formulated with Vitamin E, Soy and Aloe to soothe and pamper your lips while leaving a lustrous and brilliant finish.
  • Bronze Goddess - bronze with shimmer.

Bronze Goddess Shade & Blush Collection:
  • An exquisitely tailored selection of eyeshadows and blush designed to create a stunning and striking look.
  • Imparts a vibrant, sun-kissed and exotic finish to your eyes and cheeks with gleaming coppers and shimmering bronzes.
  • Create an indulgent and fresh look for day or glam it up by night, with the convenient two-in-one compact and high-pigment shades.
  • With a talc-free formula rich in beneficial anti-aging actives, this Collection will leave you looking like a Bronze Goddess.
  • Dark rose pink blush.
  • Eyeshadows - cream with shimmer, dark taupe with shimmer, light bronze with shimmer, copper with shimmer and matte brown.

Smudge Sticks made in Taiwan; Shade and Blush Collection made in China; all others made in the USA.

Please view the above Ingredients tab for how to use and ingredient information.

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Respected Contributor

Thanks catlover, dang none of those do anything for me again! I havent been wowed by any kits lately, I just went to shophq to look when I made my last Skinn purchase and it was 3/30. I guess I just still have everything I need yet.

I havent purchased another other beauty either, I am still loving Dimitri's Collegenisis line. Smile

Super Contributor

I agree with Seagal. Unfortunately I don't use or need anything from these kits. I wish he would offer another Collagenesis kit - those products are amazing!!! Or maybe something that has some kind of eye treatment kit at a lower price than what he is currently offering similar kits for online.

Contributor

That guy must be a gold mine for ShopHQ since he's on all the time.

Super Contributor

Good gawd. AGAIN?

Super Contributor

On 6/24/2014 1000Glosses said:

That guy must be a gold mine for ShopHQ since he's on all the time.

If you've never tried SKINN, I highly recommend everything in the Collagenesis line, the Night Eye Balm, cleansers, and orchid gel primer!

Honored Contributor

enough already! How about some Elizabeth Grant? we haven't seen that line in a while