Super Contributor

Body lotion or Cream with SPF?

Am wondering if there is any body or Body lotion that has SPF?

Would appreciate any replies.

Looking for an over the counter one. Also need one without any fragrance?

Thanks,lovestodance

Trusted Contributor

Re: Body lotion or Cream with SPF?

I know that Aveeno makes one, SPF 15, very reasonably priced. If I remember correctly, it doesn't say "fragrance free" in the description, but there are no added fragrances. I've used this before when hiking, and it's a good product.

Also, I'm currently using a body lotion by Alba Botanica, it is very nice and also reasonably priced. I know they offer a fragrance free version and also one with SPF, but not sure if they have a fragrance free with SPF. The one I use moisturizes very well and absorbs quickly, doesn't leave that waxy feel on my skin. I originally found this line at Target, on the bottom shelf. Hope this helps!

Frequent Contributor

DeVita has one in a good size tube. I buy it through Vita Cost. Absorbs well, keeps me moisturized, has SPF.

Super Contributor

Thanks to the both of you...

Valued Contributor

Eucerin and Lubriderm both have great body lotions with SPF 15. Elta MD has a great one with an SPF 47.

Honored Contributor

The only thing I know about is alba Botanica Lavender scented sunscreen which is very moisturizing.

kindness is strength
Frequent Contributor

Hawaiian Tropic has a good one. It hydrates and protects with a 50 SPF. I have been using it this summer and really like it for my legs and arms.

Valued Contributor

Nona-Is it the Silk Hydration one? TIASmiley Happy Thanks for the recs, everyone. I'm needing this thread, too. Eucerin used to make an SPF 15 that I liked (not sure it's still available). Interested in non-chemical suggestions, too. But a physical SPF for the body is hard to come by.