Frequent Contributor

Does any one know where her products are made?

Thanks in advance.

Regular Contributor

All SSC are made in the USA except the brushes and other tools.

Frequent Contributor

Thanks Katharita! I received my order today but the products did not say where they were made.

Honored Contributor
Did not see any benefits after purchasing several SSC kits 3 months ago. Seems like a lot of hype, lots and lots of products-confusing about what to use and when. The recent over the top marketing for the serum made me pause and reconsider. Just strikes me as disingenuous. I'm using up remaining products and not repurchasing.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor
In general, I don't love the line. But there are a few things I like and I ignore the rest. Happy to hear that the products are made here, in the US. I agree that the line is very confusing, with WAY too many products. I like the A cleanser and occasionally the pumpkin scrub.
Respected Contributor
I used the C line and Olive Oil line for quite a while but all the products became too confusing for me. At one point it was like putting 8 things on my face. I went to Dr. Denese and still use her Hydroshield and daily SPF face cream. I do use Skinn also. I like Skinn a lot and use his Stem Rejen.