Regular Contributor

Paul Mitchell Tree Tea Line????

New shampoo shopping. I have used Aveda, Kiehl's and Living Proof in the last couple of years. Did Ojon awhile back. Wondering if I can find something I like in a more mid price range. Have used PM years ago but not the Tree Tea stuff. Opinions??

Respected Contributor

Re: Paul Mitchell Tree Tea Line????

I want to try it as well. I smelled it at beautybrands and I like it. never tried it yet.

Honored Contributor

My son was using this, and liked it, but now he's converted to WEN. If he every quits WEN, he'll probably go back to it. As a rule, Paul Mitchell products have a good reputation. My daughter is in an awkward position. Privately, she uses WEN, but the salon she works in is a Paul Mitchell salon. All the stylist agreed that they would use this product line.

Regular Contributor

I purchased it from Amazon after reading many great reviews. The smell is great and my hair is nice and soft so far I'm liking it.
Super Contributor

My son (he's 8) has been using it for three years. I buy it at the liter sales every year in July from Beauty Brands! They also have a leave in conditioner. I put that in his hair so that he doesn't pick up any critters from kids at school; so far, he never has.

The price is not cheap if you buy it from the salon on any given day but definitely at the liter sale you buy all you need for the year at $12.99 a liter!!!

Honored Contributor

DD uses it and loves it. It smells wonderful too.

Respected Contributor

Doesn't tea tree strip your hair color? I seem to have had this issue (not with PM) in the past
Respected Contributor

I liked it very much and used to alternate it with Nexxus and Matrix Biolage. Now I use WEN exclusively and have found that better than all of them, but of non-WEN brands those three were my favorites. However, of the three I'd place Nexxus at the top for repair, and the Biolage conditioner top for moisture.
Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Trusted Contributor

PM Awapuhi is also excellent.
Valued Contributor

I like it, however I buy the generic version from Sally's.