Valued Contributor

I've been using the Tria for about 5 weeks. I do like it but I noticed that on the second setting and third setting the time running is different than the brochure. On the third setting it can run as long as 12 to 13 minutes total. It does say approximate time in the brochure but wondering if anyone has the same problem. Wonder if there is any harm using it for a longer time. Also, just started to have problems with charging. Will plug it into my computer to see if that will fix it. I already have the replacement charger.

Trusted Contributor
kismet - anytime the unit loses its contact with the skin, the laser and timer pauses until you make contact again. For that reason, your total treatment time may exceed 10 minutes on L3.
@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Valued Contributor

lyn in MI,

I timed each zone and they are 3 minutes each. I kept the tria going constantly touching the skin and made sure of that. I do the forehead last because this has to be sometimes changed to an up and down motion. So I figure that takes up a little time. It say approximate time on the brochure.

I started to use it after my two days off, it was charging for two days, and when I turned it on the battery low light came on. I just went ahead and used it to see if it would go dead. It didn't. Hope I don't have a problem with it in the future.

I didn't get it for wrinkles. I have very little on my face and I'm 68. I stayed out of the sun since my 20s. I can tell you that the sun does do the damage. I've never used any skin products until I was about 62. I saw a dermatologist for a condition where an oil gland will go in instead of out to form a white head. This would require seeing someone to take care of them and of course it's not considered a disease so insurance won't pay for it. I read on a Tria review somewhere that a woman said this took care of her skin and diminished what she had and stopped new ones from forming. I only have a few on my forehead. I use a 10X mirror so not sure anyone can see them but me. So far it looks like they have almost disappeared.