Regular Contributor

TGIF, Beauties!! What did you use up this week? 5/30/14

Hello and Happy Friday, Beauties!!

I hope that all of you have had a good week and are looking forward to the upcoming weekend...

Just a few things for me this week:

GlamGlow YouthMud Exfoliating Treatment .5 oz- This is a very nice product, however it dried up so quickly, that it would hinder me from investing in the full size.

Publix Cotton Swabs 375 ct- Repurchased Equate brand.

Tom's of Maine Anti-Plaque & Whitening Toothpaste 5.5 oz- My favorite, repurchased another.

That's all for me this week...I hope you all have a great weekend!

All the best, Neela

Regular Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties!! What did you use up this week? 5/30/14

Hello All, I used up 16 oz Cetaphil cream. I am trying Eurecin. 0.3 oz Dr. Denese Hydroshield. I liked this so much that I bought the large size of it. 0.5 oz Perscriptives serum. This was so old that I decided to use it on my hands. I also used up 0.69 oz Love's Soft Jasmine cologne. I like this scent. It was such a blast from my past. I have others perfumes open that I am working on using up.
Respected Contributor

I used up another tube of Mally's mascara. The white tube. It's really everything she says it is. I too used up a tube of Tom's of Maine.

Super Contributor

I used up:

Blue Lizard Sport Sunscreen

EltaMD Sport Sunscreen

I like both of the above sunscreens, but I replaced them with EltaMD Pure, which works extremely well for sporty endeavors, but is a physical, not chemical, sunscreen.

Sadly, I used up all of my jumbo cotton balls, and am now forcing myself to use up the bag of ridiculously small cotton balls I purchased by mistake!

Respected Contributor

Garnier fructis color conserve shampoo - it was okay. Not a repurchase for me.

Bottle of sesame seed oil for oil pulling - this will be a repurchase but will wait to see if other oils I have work. I liked the taste of the sesame oil.

Super Contributor

This week I used up-

Amazing Grace Shower Gel 4oz, love this, now using Perlier Hemp shower cream from the stash

This week I threw out z small bottle of Calista Tools styling cream as I don't use it

Contributor

Happy Friday, everyone! Here's my list...

L'Occitane Cherry Blossom shower gel (2.5 oz): great scent. Have other soaps and shower gels in shower so no need to repurchase yet.

Cover Girl Lash Blast mascara: I've used this before, but for some reason, this tube seemed to have very little product in it. Used is as a base layer under my Chanel Le Volume mascara and it worked beautifully this way.

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!!!

Occasional Contributor

Slow week for me. Just used up a Revlon Lipstick in Caramel Glace.

Honored Contributor

TGIF!

I did not use up any beauty items this week but I am scraping the bottom on several things right now.

I did get to the bottom of a 54 oz jar of Vitacost Virgin Coconut Oil. That takes a while, even using it for cooking & oil pulling. I will open a new jar of the same later today. I reorder it when I start to get low.

Super Contributor

This week I used up;

Avon Silicone Glove Hand Cream-1.7 oz Loved how this moisturized my hands and will repurchase.

Wilerson Oasis Shavers 4 pack Repurchased, replaced with same

Tossed;

Tova Signature Perfume- 1 oz There was about about a fourth left in an one ounce bottle. Smelled very rancid.