Super Contributor

What was your last beauty purchase?

I replenished three items over the weekend. Kiehl's was having a 20% off Friends & Family sale, so this was the time:

Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye Cream

Kiehl's Cucumber Toner (so soothing on hot summer days)

From Sephora:

Urban Decay Potion Primer for eyes (original version)

How about you?

Trusted Contributor

Re: What was your last beauty purchase?

Sephora's Sun Safety Kit.

Coconut and castor oils from Whole Foods. I have a thin spot on one eyebrow and saw a video that recommended applying a 50-50 mix of these oils on eyelashes and eyebrows in the evening to thicken them. We'll see what happens. I am giving it three months.

Paws and enjoy life.
Super Contributor

5 minutes ago, I ordered a set of disposable mascara wands in a variety pack of different styles. It was much cheaper than buying different mascaras - I'm really finding that I prefer to mix and match mascara formulas and brushes. This seemed like a fun thing to try.

Honored Contributor

Earlier today, I ordered the new WEN Summer Honey Peach Cleansing Conditioner.

Contributor

Made a small purchase from Sephora the other day because Ebates had 15% going and it sucked me in. Also justified it because I am going back to get my BSN (only have my associate now) and I wont be making any ""fun"" purchases for awhile because well I will be paying for that for awhile.....

Illamasaqua blush in Lover
Buxom lip cream in White Russian
Josie Maran 20z size body butter in Sweet Citrus
and two pairs of sunglasses from Kohls for vacation!!! (57 days but whos counting right?)

Valued Contributor

Today at Walgreen's, two Rimmel Lipsticks marked down 50%, colors are Dreamy and to Nude or not to nude? CVS and Walgreens both have discontinued, old or soon to be repackaged cosmetic items on clearance now. Check Nouveau Cheap's blog for a list of items. And no, I did not need them but I can't resist a sale.

Super Contributor

Dosey let us know how this works for your brows. Mine was getting sparse in a few places on both eyebrows and I started taking 4-5 drops of World Organic Sea Kelp Liqui Iodine. Now my brows are fuller and so when I stopped because I could not find it they went sparse again so I am back on the liquid iodine sea kelp.

Honored Contributor

I ordered another bottle of Aveda's clove shampoo.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Super Contributor

Went to Walgreens yesterday and bought a Rimmel eye brow pencil in taupe. Perfect for me and about $5.

Contributor

OPI nail polishes from Ebay.