Regular Contributor

TGIF, Beauties!! What did you use up this week? 5/16/14

Hello and Happy Friday, Beauties!

I hope that you all have had a good week and are looking forward to the upcoming weekend...

Here is my list for the week:

Dove Beauty Bar 4 oz- From by my sink. Replaced with the same.

Estee Lauder Perfectionist CP+R Serum- 1 oz- I really like this serum, but can't quite put my finger on why??...I repurchased another.

Publix Cotton Rounds 80 ct- Replaced with another pack.

Bain de Terre Green Meadow Detangler 8 oz- A decent leave in conditioner for refreshing my waves...have others to work through.

That's all for me this week, my friends! I hope you all enjoy a wonderful weekend!

All the best, Neela

Super Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties!! What did you use up this week? 5/16/14

This week I used up-

Perlier Lavender Body Cream 6.8oz- loved this, re-ordered a gift basket of lavender products

Regular Contributor

I used up a 0.3oz Dr. Denise Hydroshield serum. It was in the GWP from the CEW show. I loved it so much I ordered the 4oz size.
Respected Contributor

Coconut body butter from trader joes - not a repurchase. It was fine but didn't care for scent.

Tom of Maine deodorant - this works for me. Replaced with same. Although at one point, I will try some other natural deodorants.

Valued Contributor

Pure Grace 16 ounce whipped body creme. I think it was supposed to last 3 months...I purchased it in April. I love it so much, I use it a couple of times a day. I just ordered more{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Honored Contributor

I haven't posted in a few weeks but I used up a lot of stuff. Probably won't remember it all.

Garnier Nutrisse Hairspray - full size. This was okay but not quite enough hold for my hair. I am now using the Sally's generic version of Kenra Volumizing Hairspray and like it a lot.

Almay eyeliner for hazel eyes - full size. This is I think the third stick of this I've used. I am now using my ELF gel liner in plum.

YBF eyebrow pencil - full size. I replaced with a Rimmel pencil that I don't like nearly as well.

Clinique Toner #2 - GWP size. I used this up while on vacation. I'm keeping the little bottle to refill. It was a perfect travel size. This isn't my normal toner and I wouldn't purchase the full size of this.

Suave Moroccan Oil body lotion - 1oz sample size. I love, love, love this product. I also used this while on vacation but already have a full size pump bottle at home as well as a back-up spare. This is a fantastic lotion for such a cheap price.

Valued Contributor

16 oz. of Amazing Grace Body Firming Emulsion, Estée Lauder eye make up remover.
Super Contributor

Good Morning and Happy Friday! This is my last TGIF from sunny (and hot right now) California. We are moving to Wooster, Ohio this Tuesday. My list reflects some of the "benefits" of packing up and moving:

Philosophy Time in a Bottle (Luxury size sample) - Meh. Would not repurchase this serum.

Sample Packets:

Philosophy Full of Promise Night Time Treatment Serum - Meh. I just think my skin doesn't "appreciate" Philosophy products.

Philosophy Miracle Worker Moisturizer - Meh. Would not repurchase.

Ole Henricksen Truth Serum - My skin loves this! I have a Mad Hippie serum (packed) but when the Mad Hippie is gone, I'll go back to the Ole Henricksen.

That's all for me. My DH, DS, 3 kitties, and I head out this Tuesday. Looking forward to moving into our new home and "rediscovering" everything that I have packed!

Contributor

Hello My Lovelies~

Neutrogena Body Oil-Huge Bottle. Love this stuff

Avon Moisture Therapy Intensive Hand Cream-Must have

L'Oreal Wear infinite Eye Shadow in Bronze Star-Always come back to this

Keep Calm and Carry On....

Super Contributor

I did more pitching out than using up. I got rid of an old Clinique under eye de-puffer, old sample tube of Hope is not Enough and gave away my CF Luminous powder to a teenager. I threw a few other things away but I can't remember what. Used up cotton makeup rounds and repurchased a brand from Krogers that is awesome. One side is soft and the other side is rough.