Contributor

My daughters gave me the bronzer/blush and brush for Mother's Day and at first I was a bit skeptical, but- the brush itself is amazing because it is so soft and comes in a tube for easy travel. My face is on the pale side compared to the rest of my body as I use so much sunscreen so I had been looking at bronzers. This is in a gorgeous orange case enclosed in a pouch with a logo snap. But, most importantly, it goes on like a dream with a great natural looking color and feels so soft on my skin.

Have no idea the cost....

Regular Contributor
I don't know the cost either but if it's Tory Burch it's probably expensive. Some things are worth it though if nothing else is working for you. Glad you received this as a gift.
Super Contributor

Not sure which one you have but glad it is working for you. I tried the bronze/blush/highlighter palette (from Nordstrom's and exclusive, I think) and really disliked it. The product is ok but I did not think it anything special and I did not care for the scent. While the compact was pretty I thought it would be metal but think it was plastic. I sent it back.

Valued Contributor

Is it this one? Beautiful!!

Super Contributor
On 5/14/2014 Lanikins said:

Is it this one? Beautiful!!

Yes, That's the one I sent back.

Valued Contributor
On 5/14/2014 Debbie1426 said:

Not sure which one you have but glad it is working for you. I tried the bronze/blush/highlighter palette (from Nordstrom's and exclusive, I think) and really disliked it. The product is ok but I did not think it anything special and I did not care for the scent. While the compact was pretty I thought it would be metal but think it was plastic. I sent it back.

The reviews as a whole on this line at Nordstrom are not great. For the price, it doesn't seem the quality is there. I was tempted at a lipstick, but then the reviews were just so so.

Super Contributor
On 5/14/2014 Lanikins said:
On 5/14/2014 Debbie1426 said:

The reviews as a whole on this line at Nordstrom are not great. For the price, it doesn't seem the quality is there. I was tempted at a lipstick, but then the reviews were just so so.

I have a friend in another state who raved about it. I got it and really found the quality was not there (especially for the price). I thought I was crazy until I checked the reviews and like you said, they are mixed. Like anything else, I guess. Some will love it and others not so much.

Honored Contributor

I don't know about the cosmetics, but her fragrance smells wonderful! Haven't splurged yet though!