Super Contributor

Great drugstore find to replace BB gel liner

I was getting tired of my BB gel liner pot drying out so fast, so I thought I'd give the L'Oreal Infallible Gel Liner a try. It came with the little liner brush with a cap (great for travel and storage). I got the navy.

I was concerned about staying power - I've always loved how great the BB liner is for lasting all day. I have oily skin and nothing but the BB has ever stayed on.

This L'Oreal liner is FABULOUS!! It lasts all day, color pigment is great and it is much cheaper than BBs. Can't say yet if the pot will stay moist, as I've only had it a few weeks and used it about 5 times.

Definitely worth a try if you haven't tried it yet. Only slight issue is it is very limited in colors - black, slate (grey), navy, bronze and espresso.

Super Contributor

Re: Great drugstore find to replace BB gel liner

Thanks for the recommendation! I need to look for this the next time i'm at the drugstore.

Honored Contributor

And what brand is ""BB"" supposed to be?

Valued Contributor

On 4/26/2014 Tinkrbl44 said:

And what brand is ""BB"" supposed to be?

Bobbi Brown.

Respected Contributor

Is it a true navy? Thanks for the review.
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for posting. I have sworn off BB gel liners because they dry out no matter how tight I put the cap on.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Respected Contributor

Put me down for a bronze. Sounds like a great find. Thanks for sharing this-- and here's hoping it doesn't dry out anytime soon!

PS- Hi betteb, ma' friend !!!!! {#emotions_dlg.wub} Need to pay more attention to posters names in the threads. And you are right above me {#emotions_dlg.blushing}!

Hope all is well in your neck of the woods. I dropped you a quickie email the other night. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Esteemed Contributor

On 4/27/2014 Funloving said:

Put me down for a bronze. Sounds like a great find. Thanks for sharing this-- and here's hoping it doesn't dry out anytime soon!

PS- Hi betteb, ma' friend !!!!! {#emotions_dlg.wub} Need to pay more attention to posters names in the threads. And you are right above me {#emotions_dlg.blushing}!

Hope all is well in your neck of the woods. I dropped you a quickie email the other night. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Oh no, I didn't get it{#emotions_dlg.unsure}

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Super Contributor

On 4/26/2014 BellaCarro said: Is it a true navy? Thanks for the review.

I would say that you won't mistake it for black. It is a darker navy (not an aqua or other blue color) but it has lots of pigment. Hope that helps!

Super Contributor

I tried it in the slate, but did not feel it stayed all day. I heard Clinique was good but I have not tried that yet.

I always stored my BB liner upside down and they seemed to last for 2 years or more. Only a couple dried out.