Occasional Contributor

Any info on Bobbi Brown TSV?

Thanks
Frequent Contributor

Re: Any info on Bobbi Brown TSV?

I am surprised we haven't heard anything yet either. It is 4 days away - usually we get a sneak peak from facebook or from Godfreako. I would love to see a picture and know the price as well.

Frequent Contributor

I would like to know too!

Esteemed Contributor

Bobbi Brown 5-Piece Nude Basics Collection

Frequent Contributor

Bobbi Brown 5-Piece Nude Basics Collection

Super Contributor

Just opened the preview off in my email and I'm trying to decide. Looks good, but I've been on my quest to find the best foundation for me.

And if I order now and then fall in love with something from the show, I'll pay more in s/h by breaking into multiple orders.

But I'm tempted {#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Valued Contributor

This looks nice. Thanks for posting. I like many of Bobbi's products. Can someone please guide me with foundation color choice? In Laura Geller, I wear Fair. I am cool toned. Many thankos.
Trusted Contributor

On 4/27/2014 Lally said: This looks nice. Thanks for posting. I like many of Bobbi's products. Can someone please guide me with foundation color choice? In Laura Geller, I wear Fair. I am cool toned. Many thankos.

I sure don't want to lessen your enthusiasm but thought it only fair to warn you that BB doesn't offer much for cool toned complexions. Her theory has always been that yellow based foundations work for everyone but even at one of her own department store counters, her SA could not find anything that looked even mildly flattering on my skin. Yellow bases just make me look sick. That was some years back though and I think in more recent years, they have tried to bring in at least some neutral based tones. I have still not been able to find anything that works for my really cool toned skin but maybe someone else here might have a suggestion. It also doesn't help that usually QVC limits the selection of the bases, like foundation and concealer. They do that with many of the brands sold here and it annoys quite a few who have to buy the right shades elsewhere.

I really love BB cosmetics overall so it's been a bummer that anything foundation based has not been an option for me.

Trusted Contributor

I believe she has expanded her foundation range to include shades with less yellow to them in her newly formulated foundation stick. I have not tried the new foundation stick, and you would need to read the product info to determine if Q is selling the old or new sticks. Last time I checked, it appeared that the foundation sticks at Q were the original formulation.

Trusted Contributor

The lip and cheek rouge looks pretty dark in the picture. Hope it is actually lighter.