Regular Contributor

TGIF, Beauties!! What did you use up this week? 4/25/14

Happy Friday, Beauties!!

I hope that all of you have had a good week, and are looking forward to the upcoming weekend...

Here is my very short list for the week:

Paula's Choice Super Antioxidant Concentrate Serum 1 oz- I have grown to love and appreciate this product...repurchased another.

Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid 4 oz- Have used this for a couple of years now, replaced with another.

That's all for me this week...heading off to the beach for a few days with my hubby to celebrate our 25th Wedding Anniversary...looking forward to some sun and surf! May you all enjoy a wonderful weekend!

All the best, Neela

Trusted Contributor

Re: TGIF, Beauties!! What did you use up this week? 4/25/14

Hello Neela and Friends,

Happy Anniversary Neela!!! Enjoy your trip!

Used up:

LaLicious Sugar Reef Body Scrub-love their scrubs, but this scent was just ok. Opening up a Philosophy Empowermint Scrub from stash.

Gave away:

Philosophy Fresh Cream Body Scrub

Philosophy Fresh Cream Lotion

Philosophy Fresh Cream 3 n 1

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Super Contributor

This week I used up-

Philosophy eggnog shower gel 32oz, really tired of this, one more small one in the stash

Philosophy Purity made simple cleanser 8oz, now using SCA coconut meltdown which is my favorite

This week I gave away-

Philosophy Micro-exfoliating cleanser 8oz to my granddaughter who needs this

Super Contributor

Yes to Cucumbers face towelettes - replaced with same

WEN Tea tree Cleansing conditioner 32 ounce - replaced with same

WEN 613 cc in 16 ounce - replaced with same

WEN sweet almond mint treatment mist - replaced with bamboo treatment mist

I'm almost out of a bunch of Paula's Choice products, probably next week....

Regular Contributor

Happy Anniversary Neela. 1 oz JM foundation. I like this and have one more in my stash. 16.9 oz Herbal Essence Naked Cleansing Conditioner. I went back to Wen for my hair, but this is the best shave cream. I will repurchase this when I finish my current shave cream. 0.24 oz JM argon lip treatment. I liked this but ordered Fresh to replace it. 16 oz Cetaphil cream. A HG I always have a back-up. 3.5 oz BBW Blue Spa 100% Shea. This was my last tub. I may repurchase next winter if my skin really gets dry. Last, 5 oz Avon face scrub. It was okay. I replaced with Janet Sartin from the stash.
Super Contributor

Good Morning and Happy Friday All! Used up a few things this week:

Wen Fig Cleansing Conditioner - works beautifully on my salt and pepper hair. Use Tea Tree first, follow with Fig. Replaced with Sweet Almond Mint from stash.

Lumene Pure Radiance Day Cream (travel size) - Liked this though heavily fragranced. A wee bit too heavy for the summer months. Replaced with Cetaphil lotion.

Peter Thomas Roth Laser Free Resurgance Serum - Liked this. Replaced with Mad Hippie Vitamin C Serum. (wanted to try it)

Derm Store Lip Quencher - Loved this!!! Bought it based on recommendations here. Will replace for the cold winter months.

That's all. I might not be here as much for awhile. We have sold our home here in California and are moving to Ohio. Very hectic here. We are excited as we will be moving to horse property with lots of acreage. I'll need some beauty advice come this winter, I am sure!

Thanks!!

Valued Contributor

Happy Anniversary, Neela and Happy Friday to all!

This week I used up:

Neutrogena Anti-Residue shampoo. Not replacing since I have a Pantene clarifying shampoo that I will use about once a week.

L'Oreal Advanced Care color protecting shampoo. Really like this and have another in my stash.

Crest 3D white toothpaste, replaced with same.

Have a great trip, Neela!

Honored Contributor

Happy Friday everyone. Have a great weekend & week ahead. I used up:

aquage thickening spray gel & I purchased from EBay arriving today;

Thayer's Rose Petal witch hazel (no alcohol) - have one on hand; and

waxed dental floss.

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

I didn't really use anything up but I did pitch many old products. After reading one post I got the bug and went through my cosmetics and pitched a whole bunch of stuff. It didn't make a dent and it was a grocery bag 3/4 full.

Honored Contributor

Philosophy Bubble Gum shower gel; Mally's primer (huge jar)--have another small jar. This works well for me.