Super Contributor

I would like to try a new one this year. Also, any TSV on self tanner ?

Respected Contributor

Re: You favorite self tanner ?

I gave up on self tanners and decided to take pride in my whiteness. Unfortunately, I have a lot of sun damage spots on my legs, self tanners really make them much darker than the undamaged areas, so the look is not good.

Super Contributor

I love St. Tropez Mousse...I had the new one (dry oil) on wait list but read reviews on the Q & another shopping site and they all spoke of being " sticky " all day long! So, I ordered my go to mousse! I exfoliate with Bliss and love it as well...I've tried so many brands and so far this one works for me... HTH Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor

Comodynes tan towels or sheets. Can't remember the exact name. Those are the best I have tried. Better than Tan Towels from HSN. I used to order them from the Q then from ShopNBC but don't find them on their website now. Have not tried the St. Tropez Mousse. Maybe when I run out of the Comodynes.

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama
Super Contributor

Anyone else ?

Honored Contributor

tan towels on hsn.....they will probably be having a tsv sometime soon. very easy to use, no mess, no streaks, no smell, no color transfer. i like to use them at night after a shower and then i wake up with a little more color. they can be used everywhere on the body and face. i have been using these for probably 8 years or so.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

I have been using St Tropez Mousse and really like it. However, I just tried "Vita Liberata pHenomenal 2-3 Week Tan Mousse" from Sephora and have to say it's great! Absolutely no orange whatsoever! There is a slight "tanner" scent, but it's hardly noticeable.

I just used one application and it looks like I spent the week end at the beach, without the sunburn....

Honored Contributor

""Jane Iredale's Tantasia""

Most of the time I just go nautral (very fair) but I use this once in a while. The best I have found for my skintone.

Contributor

Love Tarte Braziliance! Does not smell like the usual self tanners and the color is so believable, NOT orange at all. Check the reviews online, they are great. It will be the TSV on May 2, just received it: a huge 12oz tube (more than double the reg. size), a mitt and 5 facial tan towelettes for $50. Great deal IMO.

Before that I tried the hsn tan towels, and various drugstore brands, all too orange with the typical self tanner smell, at least on me.

Super Contributor

Thanks ladies !! Enjoy your night ! Great suggestions.