Contributor

Looking For Luminous Body (legs) Moisturizer

OK, so when you go bare legged in the summer with capris, shorts, skirts, etc., what is a good moisturizer to use that gives a nice luminous/pearly sheen? I'm not talking sparkles, or anything sticky and oily as I still have enough of that on my face {#emotions_dlg.sad}, but makes your legs look pretty? I've been looking through and reading up on product reviews at Sephora, Ulta, Nordstrom beauty, and also here at QVC, and have been coming up with so many mixed reviews that I'm leary to spend money on any moisturizer only to be disappointed. The top of the list so far is Dr. Denese's body lotion.

Open for suggestions, ladies! TIA, Paula

Contributor

Re: Looking For Luminous Body (legs) Moisturizer

The Dr. Denese product is A323844 HydroShield Extreme Body Firming Lotion.

Anyone had experience with this product?

Super Contributor

Josie Maran's body butters give a nice sheen to your skin.

I will also sometimes mix a little body oil in with my regular lotion for added sheen.

Esteemed Contributor

On 4/25/2014 azterry! said:

Josie Maran's body butters give a nice sheen to your skin.

I will also sometimes mix a little body oil in with my regular lotion for added sheen.

I agree about Josie's body butters. I keep a jar of one of her illuminating butters on hand for bare legs and arms. It's a high sheen. A tip for taking the effect down a notch is to mix the Illuminating Body Butter with one like her Unscented Butter, or any other of your favorite lotions or creams.

Honored Contributor

I like the Josie Maran Illuminating Body Butters for this. You can also try buying a liquid illuminizer, like Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector or Tarte Smooth Operator Illuminating Serum, and squirting some of that into your existing lotion.