Contributor

Can you help me please ? I am looking for the HG of SOFTENING foot creams.

I am in dire need of a fantastic SOFTENING foot cream that is non-greasy, non-sticky,

absorbs nicely and really softens hard skin on my feet. I don't have any dead or peeling skin, just hard spots around my big toes and heels. I've tried about every brand, but most don't last through the night. I have to keep applying several times throughout the day.

Do any of you have any good experiences with great foot creams you could share with me ?

I would really appreciate your opinions....I'm desperate !!

I'm very grateful to all who respond. Thank you.

Super Contributor

Re: Can you help me please ? I am looking for the HG of SOFTENING foot creams.

If you have hardened skin, no cream is going to penetrate to soften them. Have you tried exfoliating? There is a wonderfully effective and gentle exfoliator called Pretty Hands and Feet that you can find at Walmart or Walgreens. It's a cream that you apply to dry feet and then when you rub it off, all the dead skin comes off, too. I've been using it for years. When you apply lotion afterwards, it sinks right in.

Esteemed Contributor

Kerasal- recommended by my foot doctor and I love it. I get it at Walgreens.

Honored Contributor

L'Occitane, once you have exfoliated, as Cassiem suggested.

Respected Contributor

Emjoi Micro Pedi...sold here. It really rubs off that hardened skin and then coat with Eucerin Cream in the tub or WalMart/Store version. Really rub it in until it is absorbed, so you can massage your feet while you are at it. Cheap and cheerful! I also use a Salux cloth, Amazon or their website, while I'm in the shower and the feet are soft from the water to remove and buff between using the Micro Pedi. I use the cloth all over my body and face. It is great!

Honored Contributor

a good pedicure is a great start, followed by callus care with an emjoi and/or a ped-egg, exfoliation with a salux cloth or mr pumice pumi bar, followed by the body shops hemp foot protector (especially at night).

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Invest in an Emjoi. Follow up with Alpha Hydrox Deep Therapy Foot Cream. There's currently a sale on the company website - Buy One, Get One Half Off. Shipping is free on $25.00

Trusted Contributor

I started using Wen oil one my feet and hands at night. If you have some on hand it is worth a try. It is different than regular oils like argan, olive, coconut, etc. Those didn't help me but Wen oil did. I might also try someone else's suggestion to use the Pretty Hands and Feet exfoliator which sounds good! Thanks for starting this thread and thanks to all for your ideas!

I want to add that I've also never had luck with the rough exfoliation techniques like the egg, etc. is the Emjoi like that?

KJPA
Contributor

I am so grateful to all of you. I will try it all and see what works best. I hope others will post here as well. HG products are the best once you find the one that is best for you !

You guys are so nice to take the time to speak of your experiences, I appreciate it. I was desperate when I posted and now I have hope !! Thanks again ! Smile

Respected Contributor

On 4/24/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said:

Invest in an Emjoi. Follow up with Alpha Hydrox Deep Therapy Foot Cream. There's currently a sale on the company website - Buy One, Get One Half Off. Shipping is free on $25.00

I agree with the Emjoi. What the OP is describing are calluses. No cream will help, they need to be removed, then the application of a good foot cream will make your feet baby soft.