Frequent Contributor

Need recommendation for a bronzer

After buying three cc creams that I don't like thought I'd ask you guys what Bronzer you use. I've had several peels so my skin color has lightened. I'm blond and fair with freckles. Skin runs dry. My old pink Bobbie Brown blush doesn't do the trick anymore. Appreciate any suggestions. Hoping to get something that comes with a decent brush.

Contributor

Re: Need recommendation for a bronzer

I bought the it cosmetics celebration foundation illumination in tan for a bronzer. I use the medium for my finishing powder. The tan looks great as a bronzer.

Frequent Contributor

Guerlain makes the best bronzers. Powder compact and last a long, long time. And now, they have quite a few choices. They do not come with a brush.

Super Contributor

I am fair and I use Bronze Goddess by Estee. They come in several colors from light to dark and they last forever. I am on my 3rd year I think. I can not go out in the sun so I do use this quite a bit in the summer.

Trusted Contributor

I am LOVING Bare Minerals The Last Resort kit! It comes with a beautiful 3 color bronzer, gloss and a nice fan brush. Check it out. It is beautiful on my light complexion.

Trusted Contributor

I use either blush from bare minerals called applause or another from everydayminerals.com
Super Contributor

On 4/24/2014 turtle52 said:

I am LOVING Bare Minerals The Last Resort kit! It comes with a beautiful 3 color bronzer, gloss and a nice fan brush. Check it out. It is beautiful on my light complexion.

I liked that configuration and almost bought it. It looked great.

I did buy something similar: Urban Decay Naked "flushed". Has 3 divisions - bronzer, illuminator, blush. You can use each separately or swirl together.

For a brush I bought a Real Techniques (Ulta) - relatively inexpensive.

I've heard a lot of people rave about Paula's Choice bronzer - large compact with 2 matte shades. Brush sold separately.

Regular Contributor

I just bought IT's bronzer and illuminizer and it is wonderful! Not orange or too much. Just makes your skin look sun kissed!!

Super Contributor

I love Paula's Choice matte bronzer. It is sheer so you can build up the intensity you want. I have light neutral skin and the color is very natural on me (not Orange looking).

Honored Contributor

Too Faced Chocolate Soleil matte bronzer. My absolute holy grail bronzer.