Super Contributor

Just picked up Renpure Cleansing Conditioner (Sweet Pomegranate) at Target. Anyone else try this line?

Hello!

I just saw this at Target & decided it was worth a try for the price $6.99! Much cheaper than Wen. They also had a rosemary mint one.

Have any of you tried this product? I'm not sure if it's new or has been out for a while?

Thanks! Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Re: Just picked up Renpure Cleansing Conditioner (Sweet Pomegranate) at Target. Anyone else try this line?

Super Contributor

Re: Just picked up Renpure Cleansing Conditioner (Sweet Pomegranate) at Target. Anyone else try this line?

Now this I would buy for $7. Thanks for the heads up.
Super Contributor

ilovedaisies--You're welcome! I thought I'd share in case anyone else wanted to try for the price!

Trusted Contributor

No kidding! I'll definitely be on the lookout. Thanks!
Super Contributor

I'm trying it because Wen never did anything to improve the look/feel of my hair. I never got that shiny, full of volume, Wen hair that is in the shows. Despite ordering it 3 different times (and also purchasing the styling cream, mask, oils, mousse) it just never did anything except help preserve the color & that part I did like. No matter what I did my hair looked/felt dry & wasn't shiny. It was a lot of $ to spend on a cleansing conditioner that didn't make my hair look great so that's why I figured I'd give this a try!

Super Contributor

Looks like it has pretty decent ingredients. It might be better than some of the other cleansing conditioners I've tried. I love Wen and I have a ton of it right now, but I may check that one out sometime.

Super Contributor

Thought I'd share that I just used the cleansing conditioner & think I really like it! I cleansed twice & then used a little bit for a leave in. While I was blowing my hair dry I wasn't sure but once I was drying & my hair cooled down it looked shiny & healthy. I'm excited to see how it is after a few cleanses with this product! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I have tried this in the past and didn't like it at all. I've tried every WEN knock off that I know of and haven't found one I like nearly as well as WEN unfortunately. I wish I did since it is so much cheaper and I love to save money but WEN is still best for my hair.

Super Contributor

On 4/24/2014 HappyDaze said:

I have tried this in the past and didn't like it at all. I've tried every WEN knock off that I know of and haven't found one I like nearly as well as WEN unfortunately. I wish I did since it is so much cheaper and I love to save money but WEN is still best for my hair.

HappyDaze--Maybe that's why I think I like it? Wen did nothing for my hair so maybe it'll work for those of us who didn't have luck with Wen? I did try a couple of other cleansing conditioners (not Wen) that were also bad & threw those out. The ingredient list in this product seems much better than those also.